Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average.

Horrid night Rape Sector 2 report

Posted 11-20-2018 at 01:42 AM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:07 AM by jane@

This is a report re https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...273556&page=13

Despite the topic Rape all events were consensual and only one slut was damage beyond repair during this role play – that being me its ok I consented to everything despite any resistance that may be reported- Rape of any kind is an abhorrent crime and should not be tolerated fantasy (was this real or fantasy? Is fine remember everybody has the right to say no and no means no.

The Victim

I was raped as a result of posting here the crime took place on 19 11 18 it started as outlined in our pre-role play emails – the report is by its nature joint.

Monday 19th I was behind with work and so arranged to stay late.
I had arranged to see my sometime girlfriend K after work at the gym around 2100 for a work out (just exercise we are nice girls see my blog ‘The Contract week 5 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88486 and album https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=66153 if you want to know how bad we are!)

So worked till 1900 arrived at gym 1945 - coffee chat with K - work out
(K did her usual touching and brushing against me by accident during our session).
K did point out the 6'3" man who always lately seems to have been on the cross trainer behind me when I was on the cross trainer or treadmill? He was watching K and me she said he’s a dirty bloke. I looked and though he looked familiar I noticed him last time looking at me on the stairs when I headed down for the showers and he seemed to leave when I did. I mentioned this to K she said your mad it’s just coincidence – he’s not interested in a half dyke like you or checking your movements – your paranoid.

I went down to the showers didn’t see the bloke on the stairs - but when I was leaving he was in the reception checking the wall charts. I did not know then but I was not paranoid and he had slowly been building up a picture of my activities.

2100 left gym to jog home 2 + miles or so across town via the park. Cross main road as a black BMW turns in front of me – was that the man driving – no must be mistaken.

I jog down Jumper Lane jog faster at the school as I see that car again but it has to go round the block as it’s a no through road – jog on in the empty streets to Brown House Road and run fast across the Park road, just as I see the same –yes it was- BMW turn right on to Park road and pass me heading back to Jumper Lane, phew he drove past I slow down.

The wait there is the BMW again, is it his? At the junction with Gape Road he appears to be looking left and right, I jog on speeding up ....The BMW turns right and follows.

I don’t stop at Grape Road but continue and turn right into the park before the mosque - I go past the tennis courts and stop by the toilets (see report Contract week 4) - can see or hear anything get my breath back- I realise it’s a good spot to molest a jogger! Drag me into the toilets – such thoughts pass through my mind.

The Perpetrator (is that penetrator) Master Amorphous

I see the slut who flirts with the other slutty girl at the gym both prick teasers enter the Park - I get out of my car quickly I break into a light jog, my black jeans, an black Buffalo keep me both warm and concealed, my high-tech boot's quiet on the gravel path. I break into a gentle jog to keeping her in sight. I see her go past the first set of tennis courts and turn left I have to slow down as I see her pull up by the loo, that was close I quickly get of the path and use the bushes to get closer..
Just as I am about to close in on her, the bitch moves off, the distance although only 10m was too much to risk trying to rush her and drag the slut into the loo. I can't return to the car, but I am starting to wonder if she you knows she is being pursued? I have to hold back due to the open playing fields but as she goes over the railway I sprint forward. I see you (yes you I feel I know you now!) pacing almost doing lunges waiting at the corner of Wool Rise and Oak View, you see me, and sprint off towards the Church, if only I had the car and the tranquilisers with me.. Was she waiting for me to catch up? or was she wondering if she's been followed??? I arrive at the corner as you jogs on not quite a sprint but moving at a fast running pace, I smell your perfume in the air...

The scent is up, and we both know that The Chase is defiantly on that hot slut from the gym leads me twisting and turning through the myriad of streets, i am lost all I can do is follow her, then I see her at opening the door to a small block of flats, she looks furtively over her shoulder, but has not seen me, she looks like she thinks she shook me off. I cross the road and circle the flats from a vantage point I can see both the front and back entrance points, I move cautiously into a garden of a house with no lights one, keeping a careful look out to see if she leaves again, but no she seems to have reached her destination.

I see the ground floor flat's lights go on... So she's on the Ground floor that makes it easy as I approach the kitchen light go on and I see her – the slut from the gym talking to someone, then I realise half with relief and half trepidation that it was a dog. I move closer, She now in her bed room her light on blinds open – exposing herself like at the Gym no shame - I can see her putting on her stockings (but why- What the Man did not factor in was it was only a few days from Beavers Full Moon) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196 )

I approach the bedroom window I can see fully into the lit room like standing behind a two way mirror I watched transfixed, I see you playing with your tiny teats, they look delicious perfect to bite, dam I knock over a flowerpot...you look up, as you do I duck down, you come to the window and look out I remain pressed against the wall...You go back to the room I look in and see you continue with your nightly preparations you take out a bottle of baby oil and tying up your hair with a towel beneath you oil your body, keeping your skin beautiful and smooth, hmm I think...she's going to be quite Slippery but the satisfaction of spanking a well-oiled arse, that extra little bit of noise caused by the oil, is worth dealing with a Slippery slut.
I move round to the back kitchen window, a low snarl comes from a white dog, I smile and tap the window lightly the dog appears, I hold my hand to the window and he licks the other side of the window pain, I use this to check the kitchen door is shut and the mutt is a happy Dog, it is worth the risk...

I go to the entrance to the flats I buzz number five a sleepy voice answers I put on an eastern European accent "Pizza for number 6" I say, the person says this is number 5, I say sorry can you buzz me in number 6 no answer... The door Buzzes, I push it slowly and walk into the hall, just a Yale lock to deal with so she lives in Flat 1, I check the post lying on the communal floor I see Miss Jane A.... the just obscured by the envelope window not matching up... Well I have some information on that hot bitch who has been running through my mind since I first saw her face 4 weeks ago... I take a credit card and slip the lock.....

The assault

jane@: was that the door latch you think...you get up and head to the hall
[22:48:05] jane@: I was sleepy but heard a noise i got up and explored grabbing - the nearest weapon to hand your 9inch Dildo
[22:49:34] Master Amorphous: You enter the hall but there is no one there
[22:50:14] jane@: I look the other way
[22:50:32] Master Amorphous: You close the door and turn to head back into your bedroom.
[22:51:00] Master Amorphous: as you pass the sitting room I slip out behind you
[22:52:15] Master Amorphous: A hand grabs you around the chest grabbing a tiny teats a second later a hand goes across your mouth pinching your nose and sealing your mouth
[22:53:22] jane@: oh god someone here - I twist pulling my nipple roughly free god that hurt I
[22:54:17] jane@: I can’t breathe but knock the hand away and kick out
[22:54:28] Master Amorphous: A southern posh voice says...Don't move don't even fucking breath, not that you can or I will fuck your arse till you bleed
[22:55:24] jane@: I ignore the command and punch him in the guts he doubles over and I kick him in the balls
[22:55:54] Master Amorphous: I stagger bitch this is going to be fun...grab your arms with a one arm bear hug the other continues to smother your face as I leaned back lifting you off the ground
[22:56:26] Master Amorphous: With nothing to leaver yourself against you can only thrash about slowly your lack of air makers you comply
[22:57:26] jane@: we fall heavily through the bedroom door I hit the side of the bed with my head and feel you on top as i briefly pass out
[22:57:44] jane@: when I come round I find him whispering
[22:58:21] Master Amorphous: don't fuck with me or it will be worse...do you want a breath of air
[22:58:54] Master Amorphous: nod nicely if you are going to do as I say... I can fuck you easier if you are unconscious
[22:59:13] jane@: i hiss and snarl at him but am pinned down his hand round my throat no way I am I giving in I move my legs to lever us up and try to bite his arm
[23:00:33] Master Amorphous: I straddle you my pelvis against yours you can feel my erect cock
I choke you and stuff my other hand in your mouth
[23:01:38] jane@: he wants to fuck me I can feel his hard cock but i twist and bring up me nee to his groin I bite down hard taste blood
[23:02:02] Master Amorphous: pinning you down with my body choking you I see your eyes start to water and glaze over
[23:02:50] jane@: The blood and his hand together with pressure on my throat cuts off the air
[23:02:56] Master Amorphous: I smile as you bite my hand...do you want to play rough bitch, I stop checking you buy online to slap your face
[23:03:13] jane@: I slip unconscious
[23:03:29] Master Amorphous: I stop chocking you
[23:03:57] Master Amorphous: You wake to find your hands been bound
[23:04:04] jane@: I start to come round spitting out his blood - but I can’t move my hands they are taped up fuck
[23:05:54] Master Amorphous: I grab a teat again and tell you not to say a word
[23:06:05] jane@: I feel him lift me on to the bed my hands are taped together and to the metal bed stead
[23:06:20] jane@: I feel pain in my teats
[23:06:29] Master Amorphous: squeezing you tight beautiful tit till you double in pain
[23:06:55] Master Amorphous: as your legs come up I pull your knickers off
[23:07:03] jane@: I kick my legs but feel intense pain my tits are being ripped off
23:08:02] Master Amorphous: I ball the knickers in my fist rolling them against your pussy
[23:09:03] Master Amorphous: I pull your nipples hard my fingers start your slip on your oiled body, I dig my nails in
[23:09:39] Master Amorphous: as you scream I slap your cunt quiet bitch and quickly stuff your knickers in your mouth
[23:10:41] Master Amorphous: I roll you over punning you down with my knee as I pull out the gaffer tape from my jacket
[23:11:02] jane@: I scream but its stifled as the silk knickers prevent me making a noise I try to spit them out but--
[23:11:15] Master Amorphous: Ripping off about 5 inches of tape I seal your knickers in your mouth..
[23:11:45] jane@: ummph I try to cry then have to concentrate breathing through my nose
[23:12:10] jane@: he stands up and holds my nose I look into his cruel eyes
[23:12:47] Master Amorphous: I slap your raw tits bitch behave and I will let you keep your nipples be bad and I will bite them off...I bend over your body my teeth biting your left nipple
[23:13:30] jane@: I writhe and squirm arms taped above my head I can’t breathe I feel his teeth on my nipples I stay still
[23:14:02] Master Amorphous: {Gag yourself now with your knickers and tape}"
[23:14:35] jane@: Yes Sir
[23:15:11] Master Amorphous: You feel my hand gently trace down your spine then my hand open palm slips between your legs
[23:15:55] jane@: my pussy is prised open his rough hand penetrates me two no three fingers
[23:16:03] Master Amorphous: my thumb resting against your anus my for finger running back and girth along your slit
[23:16:12] jane@: I am dry it hurts
[23:16:34] Master Amorphous: slowly I insert 1..2 then three fingers
[23:18:12] Master Amorphous: I pull my hand away spit on it and resume and I slowly increase my thumbs pressure pushing past your sphincter
[23:18:14] jane@: I am being held up by my pussy and arse- I hear him take off his belt and undo his trousers he holds the belt in his other hand
[23:19:24] Master Amorphous: with three fingers in your cunt and my thumb buried up to its first knuckle I leaned over and whisper in your ear
[23:20:21] Master Amorphous: You have been fucking with my mind always there with your tight arse in the Gym...well it's going to get some stripes
[23:21:02] Master Amorphous: I fold the belt in two like a short cosh and Spank your arse
[23:21:17] jane@: I hear him talk I know what’s coming - if only i could free my hands I fear the worst : pain flashes across my arse
[23:21:50] Master Amorphous: I see the look of defiance in your eyes...this bitch will be broken
[23:22:29] jane@: blows rain down on my arse again and again
[23:22:57] Master Amorphous: and I start to feel your cunt getting wet : Ha the bitch likes it I pinch a nipple
[23:23:50] jane@: then he pulls me higher and whips the belt round my body catch my tits hard and painful he is using the buckle end to hit my tits
[23:24:10] Master Amorphous: your eyes change from defiance to shock to submission
[23:24:32] jane@: despite the pain I am getting turned on - I love pain and abuse this bastard is pushing my buttons
[23:24:43] Master Amorphous: I rain the blows aim for each tit
[23:25:30] jane@: my blood drips from my tits to the white bed cover - mixing with that from his still bleeding hand I feel his cock pushing against me
[23:25:52] Master Amorphous: the buckle's metal tongue is a nipple cutter it I leaned forward to lick the blood
[23:26:39] jane@: oh god no I have not had male sex in so long i can’t take it like this
[23:26:55] Master Amorphous: Mmmm her blood tastes good I can't wait to taste her clit, covered in my blood from the bleeding hand stuffed in her
[23:27:24] jane@: He pushes forward and I push back -Oh god no I am consenting
[23:27:42] Master Amorphous: I undo my trousers and pull my cock out
[23:28:29] Master Amorphous: our blood mingling with your juices and the baby oil
[23:29:09] Master Amorphous: As I stroke my cock erect super hard the veins sticking out
[23:29:18] jane@: I feel him wipe blood from my nipples over my cunt and then his cock starts to rip roughly into me It penetrates fully at one go
[23:30:11] Master Amorphous: I push it in deep a single thrust ready for a dry cunt but my cock slips in smoothly I pull back so just the tip is in and slam it back in
[23:31:25] jane@: I struggle and moan into the gag - he grabs my sore tits and pulls me back and forth with them as he screws my cunt
[23:31:33] Master Amorphous: a third. Fourth 5th thrust each one aimed as a pain fuck of this temptress bitch
[23:32:14] Master Amorphous: I start to slap her tits as I Hammer her cunt
[23:32:35] jane@: my cunt is being ripped apart with his cock and my nipples feel as if they are coming off i kick with my legs
[23:33:09] Master Amorphous: I leaned forward and now bucking to keep thrusting deep in your I lick the side of your face
[23:33:35] jane@: I feel his hand on my face over my nose as he pounds my cunt he pinches off my air - I struggle but it’s useless
[23:34:03] jane@: I reach an oxygen starved climax
[23:34:17] Master Amorphous: I spread my knees my powerful thighs forcing your legs wider apart so you feel like I am splitting you
[23:34:42] jane@: and pass out not feeling any pleasure as I slip away he is still fucking me
[23:34:56] Master Amorphous: I pull the tape off your mouth with sadistic desire
[23:35:37] jane@: I come round and realise he has stopped but feel him turn me over onto my back
[23:35:48] Master Amorphous: pulling the knickers out I the air filling your lungs brings you round again
[23:36:18] jane@: his breath is sour and stale but it revives me - he sits on my chest
[23:37:13] Master Amorphous: I pull down one of your now laddered stockings pull the beautiful slim heel from your elegant ankle
[23:37:44] jane@: I lay there broken and submissive
[23:37:46] Master Amorphous: and whip the stocking off in one motion.
[23:38:22] Master Amorphous: I force your legs together and start to bind them with the stocking
[23:38:29] jane@: his cock is still hard - has he cum
[23:39:04] Master Amorphous: I pull your hair dragging your face to my face
[23:39:38] jane@: I am trusted up and his face invades my face close and evil
[23:39:39] Master Amorphous: bitch I whisper I am hoping to throat fuck you...
[23:40:26] jane@: yes i had hoped for that - please i whimper - the Moon is nearly full he does not hear that
[23:41:04] jane@: I look up parting my lips pouting with my tongue just protruding
[23:41:08] Master Amorphous: if I so much as feel a tooth touch my cock I will slap you unconscious and fuck you while you are out...you may choke so don't even think about it
[23:41:25] jane@: I smile as he leans forward I open my mouth
[23:42:03] jane@: his cock tenderly enters and pushes into my mouth I lick the head and shaft
I push up so his cock reaches my throat
[23:43:32] Master Amorphous: I grab a fistful of hair and start to ram your face onto my cock
[23:44:31] jane@: As I start to gag a little I bite down my wolf like fangs cutting right through his cock - blood spurts and gushes into my throat and I choke to death on his severed cock and his life blood draining into me

Master Amorphous
I look down in shock as my hips pull back to see a bloody stump and balls ... my cock is missing the bitch has gone and a wolf is licking it's lips, ... I grab my belt as a tourniquet but my bloody stump is to small to tie off the bleeding...in an act of vengeance I slip the belt over your muzzle cooking you with my cock and blood as I flee from the apartment leaving a bloody trail.
Views 1232 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Impressive...Up until losing his dick Mraster Amorphous must have been loving every second of playing with a hot Gym bunny...I bet he has learned that he should not play with fire.
    Updated 11-22-2018 at 03:14 PM by jane@