Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Posted 11-03-2015 at 06:29 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 08-15-2016 at 08:06 PM by The Slutty Princess

-Masturbation: Who doesn't like masturbating? Not only is it fun, it has tons of incentives! Besides keeping you healthy, it reduces stress, fights depression, and cures insomnia!
-Bladder Control: I enjoy bladder control but please don't give me an outrageous amount to drink or an outrageous time to hold it for. Bladder control can always be added to another dare for more of a challenge!
-Insertions: I enjoy inserting any foreign objects inside me. I always like trying different household items with a different shape or texture! I don't care for stretching, I'd like to keep myself tight. I like both vaginal and anal insertions. Largest item I have fit inside my pussy would be roughly 2 to 2.25 inches in width. As far as anal goes, the largest item I have fit is my my double sided dildo which is roughly 1.5 to 1.75 inches in width.
-Mild Pain: I don't mind pain but it certainly isn't my favorite. Pain can always be added to a dare for an extra challenge. I have various toys listed below that can be used to inflict pain. My nipples are very sensitive along with my clit. Both despise the various clamps and clips I have listed below, especially the alligator clamps! Please keep in mind, I like 'mild' pain. Nothing too extreme. Anything that could cause bruising or draw blood is out of the question. Spanking, Pinching, Caning, etc is all fine.
-Public: I enjoy doing dares in public but I prefer semi-public locations. Flashing is fine but public nudity is out of the question. I'm not crazy about public humiliation. I'd rather do certain tasks in a perverse location like a public bathroom, changing room, etc
-Nipple Play: As stated above, I have very sensitive nipples! The slightest chilly breeze or the slightest touch will make them go hard! I enjoy playing with them whether it is gently pinching them, circling them, or just rubbing them. I can come close to an orgasm by just nipple play but I have never actually achieved one. I also enjoy running my hitachi wand on my nipples! Nipple play can be added to certain tasks to make them even more enjoyable.
-Videos/Stories: I always enjoy watching videos whether they are funny, naughty, or sexual. I also enjoy reading naughty, erotic stories! Feel free to send any video/story suggestions to me! You can also give me a task to complete while reading or watching! For videos, all I ask is that you keep them safe and mild. I don't want gore videos and I don't want viruses on my computer.

These can be used for punishments
Dislikes:
-Bondage: I never have really cared for being tied up like a pretzel. I don't have much rope to tie myself up with and it is challenging to do self-bondage.
-Messy: I hate being dirty! I can't stand being covered in mud, dust, and especially food! Also, I don't care for dares that require cleaning up afterwards.
-Pee Play: Not much to explain here. I hate the smell of urine and the taste. I hate drinking it and I hate being covered in it. I'd prefer this to be used for extreme punishments only!
-Ice:I'm fine with rubbing ice on my nipples, in fact I enjoy the chilling sensation but I hate ice insertions!
-Long Dares: I don't like dares that extend over a few days long or for 8+ hours a day. I generally don't have time for these long dares.
-Orgasm Denial:Who likes being denied an orgasm? I prefer edging and orgasm denials to be used as a punishment but I'll do them in dares, just don't make it an excessive amount. Generally fives edges and I am already pooped!
-Sleep Denial:I need sleep, don't deprive me of it! This can only be used for an extreme punishment
-Mouth Washing: I have experimented with washing my mouth out with soap and as you can imagine, I hated it! This can only be used as an extreme punishment!
-Corner Time: Corner time is probably the worst punishment of them all. I get bored real fast and spending numerous minutes looking at a wall is not how I want to spend my time! This can be used as an extreme punishment!
-Roleplay: Not my cup of tea but I'm always willing to give it a try! I'm kind of vanilla at it.
-Blowjobs: I don't like the feeling, the texture, or even the taste for that matter. It grosses me out. My boyfriend knows this and respects it.

Limits:
-Audio/Pictures/Videos
-Degradation/Verbal Abuse
-Blood/Cutting
-Anything Permanent
-Sex with Strangers
-Vomit/Scat
-Anything Illegal
-Public Nudity
-Diapers
-Bestiality

Toys:
-Magic Wand
-Vibrating Egg
-Eleven Inch Dildo
-Twelve Inch Double-Sided Dildo
-Clothes pegs/Binder Clamps/Alligator Clamps
-Toothpaste
-Metal Ruler
-Shoe Laces
-Icicles 47
-Icicles 39
-Most Household items

Please remember, I have the right to decline any dare that I deem unsafe or impossible.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6623 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Kik me @michaelll69
  2. Old Comment
    hey do you want to switch?