Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Phaade

Rate this Entry

Making a Return

Posted 08-19-2020 at 07:43 AM by Phaade

Hello everyone who might come across this entry.

I have been absent from this site for quite some time now.
I had many reasons for that, including lack of time, loss of interest to participate in the Kink world for some time and the latest struggles I had with my Life. Most noteably Depressions.

Im gonna maybe write a seperate entry on that last topic, since it is defining my life quite heavily lately, but for now I'd like to focus on the more bright points I want to talk about here.

In all the time I have been away from here, I truly missed living the Lifestyle more than I can say. I have been dabbling here and there and still kept up a few old contacts I had with former Doms, but overall I haven't really done a lot of things regarding Kink.
Which I want to change again now! I want to get into it more again, make friends and find a Domme/Dom that I can connect and play with.
I do have quite a lot of free time at my hands currently. Mostly because I have dropped almost all hobbies I had because I just didn't enjoy them anymore. I do hope I can fill that "Hole" with Bdsm again.

That being said, I do have to find a way to slowly ease into it all again. I do not want to overwhelm myself and potentially burn out right away.
So for that reason, I decided to take my time and keep my activity here rather low. I do plan on writing an Ad for a Domme/Dom that I can truly sub to and feel connected to. Otherwise I am heavily interested in reading Blogs and learn and research about all kinds of Kinks again!
Aswell as writing my own Blog entries.

Anyways! Thanks for reading and sorry if its not the best structured or well thought through entry. Its mostly just me writing anything for the start and getting back into it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 769 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments