Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

You guys make me smile!

Posted 11-09-2009 at 10:24 AM by depp

So occasionally some nut thinks I will bend the rules for him if he spams my inbox. Unfortunately I never check my e-mail (why the contact us forum went away) and the server filters out this sort of junk.

Unfortunately for these individuals I enjoy their desperation. Their abuse only brings smiles to my face. This latest e-mail is a real gem.

I'm not quite sure what pissed off user this is, but last week someone called me "Dick Davenport" and said they infected getDare with Conficker. This amused me as Conficker is a Windows worm and getDare runs Linux (CentOS). To be completely honest, I kinda like the name Dick Davenport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
LOL's ... wow that realy hurt my felling ... what ever I shall do know ... MMMMMmmmmmm I'll think of something. Oh I know a new email account there are 1000's ... I'm disabled so I can do this forever!!!!!

So do tell me/ Are the Americans as stupid as the world thinks they are? I here there now attacking each other. “Shack my head” A country so proud and free Brought down to nothing more than a poverty stricken country. Must be God punishing you for having sex with children.

Remove my profile!!!! This will never stop till it is.
Please continue, I'm getting a rare smile out of your desperation.
Views 20833 Comments 27
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 27

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Clearly Davros was treating you unfairly Loke
  2. Old Comment
    *hits Loke round the head with a baseball bat*

...oh, what?

(I joke, I joke)
    Posted 11-10-2009 at 11:16 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline