Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

On pain

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:35 PM by KittenRose

Pain can be a huge turn on for me. In fact, I find the easiest way for me to be pushed into deep subspace is to be spanked, whipped, clothespins put my nipples, or even my face slapped. Of course, I would not take this from any random stranger (although that does make for a hot fantasy!) but from a Dom I love and respect, it would feel so ... delicious!

Once I get to a certain point then I really crave more and more pain. I want to be spanked even harder, I want my face to sting from a slap or my crotch whipped harder with a belt. This may sound odd but my mind at such times feels clouded and dark, filled with no thoughts but wanting more and more and more ...

My slutty cunt drips after a nice whipping. The last time I got into this state was with a very horrible and cruel Domme (but that was an abusive relationship which I have no desire to replicate). In fact, she would laugh at me as she could clearly see that despite my screams and sometimes even my tears, and the harsh red marks on my ass, I would be dripping wet. She would force my legs open and touch me, almost driving me insane with desire. I wanted her to stop as I felt she was abusing me, but it felt so good that I could not stop, but wanted more. Strange, thinking back at it. Worse, she would leave me like that, laying face down at the edge of a bed, legs spread and ass stinging. She would laugh saying she could smell how turned on I was from across the room, and despite my protests I obviously enjoyed it.

But the space between pain and pleasure is very small. Or I should say, more accurately, the space between pleasure and abuse is very small. What she did to me was abuse but also pleasurable in a way that is hard to describe. She was certainly the most cruel bitch I have met, although to look at she seemed like a nice, petite girl.

In any case, I still enjoy and love pain. My BF, Mr J is not dominant and does not know of my kinky and sick desires. I try to get him to be rough in bed but it is hard for him. He is very gentle and does not want to hurt me. He is horrified if he scratches me by mistake, for example and apologizes. But I want him to! I want him to scratch me, leave marks on my back and on my neck. I want him to slap me and bite me. It would be embarrassing to go work with scratches on my neck, but that would be so hot! But I still love him a lot and would not trade him for anyone else.

Anyway, if you have any thoughts on pain and what you think of it, let me know!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1392 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Pain is totally one of those things that can totally clear my head with the right person. I also can't prevent arousal from pain, but i'm so sorry to hear that you had an abusive experience as part of that, i hope you're dealing okay from it.

And hey, so much kink is communication! I'm sure if you start slow and were specific with him about what you'd like it would make it easier for him to give that to you. There's few feelings better than being in love with the person treating you sadistically, being treated sweetly while suffering is just, yes.