Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

A (Slightly Screwed Up) Social Experiment

Posted 08-03-2016 at 09:25 PM by tyragon123

I had an idea of a sort of social experiment to do a little while ago. I decided I would steal a pair of my sister's panties, and then hang them up in a toilet cubicle at uni. I could then come back an hour later and see if they had disappeared or not.

Today, I decided to do it. I put the underwear in my bag and set off to a normal day of uni. When I got to the building where my first lecture was, I went to the toilet first. Oddly, there were no urinals in the toilet I went into (oops), but didn't pay much attention to that. I went into a cubicle and hung the panties on the hook on the back of the door, before doing my business. I then set off to my lecture.

After the lecture, I walked back towards the toilet, and my less tired self noticed something. The female sign on the toilet. I put the panties in the female toilet, but since there were so many people around at that point I couldn't go in and check to see if they were still there.

Normally I am on evenly numbered floors of that building (2, 4 & 6) but this time I was on the third. I had assumed male toilets were in the same spot on each floor and the female ones are elsewhere on the floor. Turns out I was wrong, and there is one toilet on each floor, alternating male and female. Once I saw the female sign everything clicked (no urinals, slightly odd look I got from someone when I left the toilet).

I'll have to try it again, but with the male toilets next time. Nevertheless, it was fun, especially realising that I fucked up and went into the female toilets.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1092 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments