Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rate this Entry

A trip to London

Posted 03-10-2019 at 02:00 PM by Pariahterror

Hello everyone,

After the thread with all the tasks we could do for our London trip there should be a blog telling you what we did.

Wednesday.

At this day I travelled towards London. I thought it was nice to use the train to get there. It was but it also took longer than with a plane. I did wear my chastity cage and forgot about the customs. Luckily no beeping.

When I got there I had to search for Eevee. I am near a starbucks she said. There was no starbucks to be seen where I was. After searching around I finally saw a purple cout. There she was. And I was positively surprised.

The first thing she told me was that she had a confession to make. We can't do any escalators. I found it funny but also understanding. Never took the escalator when we were together. Then we just use the stairs. After getting everything in my hotel we went for dinner and talked for about 2 hours. For me that is a very long time.

Thursday.

On thursday we went to the Zoo. This was pretty fun and we saw lots of animals. From monkeys to penguins and from Giraffes to insects. There was a lot to be seen and I made a lot of pictures. Eventually our day had to end and went to our hotels.

Friday.

On this day Eevee needed some time for herself and I went to venture out for myself. First I headed to a DND shop I found. it didn't seem any special but i did get another model to paint. Will do that when I have the time.

I was arount covent garden by that time and walked towards the Big ben. Unfortunately he was under renovation. But that is alright. Got to see it again. On the bridge there lots of people trying to rip off some money by playing a ball game.

I went on walking further along the river and had some lunch. Even saw a few squirrel just trying to gather some food. I walked past some sreetperformers and eventually ended up at the Southwark station to pick up Eevee. She had somethng planned for the evening.

We went on a trip through time when Jack the ripper was still hunting down victims. We took a bus from the station as it was included in the trip. Here we were a bit guided by the guide and told us sme thing and also some humor things.

Saturday.

This day it was time to head to a Museum but not before we saw the Tower bridge and the castle from the outside. Both good to see and made a few pictures.

Then it was time to head to a Museum. We went to the Charlie Brown meseum. i had heard of him, but couldn't remember much. But now Í know a lot more about the person behind all the comics and the comics themselves.

Sunday.

This was another day by myself. The weather was nice thus i decided to go to the park. i got to see a lot of nature. Too bad there were so much people. Might put my collar on then.

After the park I went to visit some other musea and bought a new flogger for myself. i also went into a toystore which was full of employees playing. Ofcourse to entice the children. But it was fun to see.

Monday.

Time to meet up with Matt. After an easy morning we went to pick up Matt and then head to Madamme Tussauds. it was fun and different than the one I went to in my childhood in Amsterdam.

We saw a lot of different people and evetually went into a room where a small 3d movie was presented. It was fun. Then came a ride in some taxis on a rail telling us about the history of London with some more wax statues.

Eventually it was becoming evening and it was tme to see the show "WICKED". it was a nice story looking at the the other side of the well known story of the Wizard of Oz. It was great to see but the singing was a bit too much. They went so high it hurt my ears. All three of us had a headache after.

Tuesday.

This would have been the playday. But Matt was a bit ill and didn't sleep well and could find some peace at Eevee her place. I was a bit worried and wanted to be with them also, but as I am, I don't force myself up on people. I never got an invite and became sad. Was this a feeling of jealousy welling up in me. I never really experienced it. I even shed a few tears i wasn't with them. The worst of all we didn't say any goodbyes. I was very sad by that time and watched a few shows to distract myself. This did hit me very hard as it were 2 feelings. I knew they weren't just doing stuff behind my back. But my mind was thinking lots and bad scenarios. I was a very sad puppy.

Wednesday.

It was time I went home again, but when i was lying in bed I still was allowed up to three orgasms. i did use them all as i felt i needed them. First I was humping my sheets for some time while being caged. It felt nice and submissive. Then came the one with a vibrator on my cage. That one felt good as well.

The third one was a bit different. I released myself from my cage and then kept hitting my balls. Eventually I just came from hitting my balls. it felt different. Apparently I can aso edge this way if I can cum this way.

Then it was time to head to the station and go home. It took almost a full day to get home and was just too late to get groceries from a store. Luckily I did some groceries at another station as I knew I would be too late. (damn delays of the trains).

This sums it all up a little. I am still planning to try a few dares while on video with the others if and when they want it.

Hopefully next time would be better and I am sorry we couldn't do any of the great dares we saw. My suitcase was for 30% filled with various kinky items.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2633 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It sounds like you had a pretty nice time overall. I am sorry that Matt felt ill and you weren't able to do any of the kinky things that you had planned. I am also sorry you felt sad and left out.
  2. Old Comment
    Thoughts even when you know they are wrong like to mess with your head.

And life can be mean at times. Sucks it chose that moment but, it happens.
  3. Old Comment
    Aw, sorry the trip didn't quite end as planned (other than the orgasms) but it's good you met up still & saw a fair bit of London even if the kink part didn't quite go to plan. Having an orgasm by ball slapping is as impressive as it is surprising (I get quite turned on by it but to make it all the way to orgasm eek).
    Posted 03-10-2019 at 04:04 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Yes, Tuesday was very disappointing. Of all the times to get ill, I just had to get ill then. I'd been looking forward to meeting up for so long.

While the very bad night at my hotel did not help, sadly I think it was mainly self induced due to nerves, which only made it even more frustrating. My body seems to hate me having any fun sometimes... It's quite depressing. I was honestly in no fit state to do anything. It was a shame we did not get to do any of the dares and sad we didn't get to say goodbye.

But I'm very glad we got got to meet each other and that we had a good day together on the Monday. And am trying not to dwell on how Tuesday went.
    Updated 03-11-2019 at 04:59 AM by Matt:
  5. Old Comment
    Meeting up together like that is a huge thing. Even if it didn't go to plan, taking those steps and breaking new ground is something wonderful, and gives a lot to learn from and experience.
  6. Old Comment
    I'm sorry it didn't go as planned Pariah. Life happens I guess, but it still sucks.
    At least you had some fun vanilla time it seems and you still got to meet them which is nice.