Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > hunter

Rate this Entry

So....

Posted 01-19-2015 at 08:04 AM by hunter

Hey guys and girls I'm back.. Sort of.
I never really leave I just hardly get time to chat on here and blog anymore I do try my best though.
I joined fetlife the other month and I don't know what to make of it I've made some friends on there but I don't think the people on there are as talkative as the site makes out. Maybe it's because I'm still new and kinda shy or maybe people find me creepy I'm not really sure. But I'm not a creep I just don't really know who to make conversation with other people very well, it starts out quite good but then it just drops like a led brick.. Hmmm.

I don't really get time to play with my chastity as much anymore either or dress up or KiK people. I do love talk and chatting to most people on my KiK but some people stop talking to me if I don't reply right away... Like I don't have a life off my phone.

I hope everyone's good and having fun though PM me, Kik me - lockedhunter love to make some new friends but please bare with me.

Peace!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3352 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good to have you back, your blogs were always interesting to read!

Also, aren't we all creeps here? I mean, when you explain our fetishes in plain English it makes us sound like monsters; rather than the lovable rouges that we really are :P
  2. Old Comment
    Well no not everyone is a creep it's the people that just want to get you on cam straight away and if you don't then you become the bad guy... But there are a lot of normal people here with fetishes and is rather just talk to them!

And thank you I didn't really think anyone cared what I wrote about or even found them interesting.