Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #17, 6, 23 - Erotic story, teasing, stockings

Posted 09-06-2015 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly
Updated 09-07-2015 at 07:54 PM by Butterfly

Here are some more wonderful birthday orgasms from this past rainy weekend:

17. While reading an erotic story out loud.

This orgasm made me incredibly nervous before we started. The thought of reading an erotic story in front of Asslvr, reading for everybody to hear, reading an erotic story out loud at all! Eeeeks! *blush*

But we did it. I did it!

Asslvr had me lay on the bed. I had my laptop ready to record next to me and I had the story (which you can find and read here) all queued up on my phone. I told him he wasn't allowed to use anything more than his tongue and the small bullet vibe.

As I read, Asslvr took turns teasing me with his mouth and the vibe. Sometimes he would stop and then turn it on suddenly. He also allowed me to cum twice!

I won't explain anymore, instead you can just listen .... here. I hope you can hear me well enough. And please excuse my moans of pleasure, groans of frustrations, and two orgasms *blush*.

6. With my knees tied up and spread apart with Asslvr teasing me with his hard cock and a vibe and eventually cumming with him inside me and the vibe on my clit.

So we did this one with a little modification, after being teased and cumming for 22 minutes recording the story above, I didn't actually need the vibe to cum.

I laid on the bed and Sir tied my knees to the headboard so that they were apart and in the air. He then knelt between my knees and started to use his mouth on my clit. I soon felt his hard cock slide between my p**** lips, rubbing against my clit. Since it was just my knees tied up, I was able to use my lower legs and feet to pull it him closer to me and he slid inside me.

He thrust a few times before sliding out and using his mouth again. He continued to switch between using his mouth, sliding his cock against my clit and sliding inside me. He didn't stick to one long enough for me to cum, instead he seemed to change right before I could. Sometimes I think the jerkus knows me too well. Urgness!

Finally, I used my legs to pull him inside me again, he thrust in and out and I climbed closer to cumming, I grabbed him tighter and he hit just the right spot inside me. The stroking in and out, and him hitting my clit with his pelvis was just enough to push me over the edge and I screamed for him to cum with me.

We enjoyed a wonderful orgasm together and then cuddled on the bed until we recovered.

23. While wearing fishnet stockings

I put on my fishnet stockings and laid on the bed. I love the feeling of the soft stockings against my skin. They actually make me feel ... do I dare say, sexy *blush*

We had just completed my ice dildo orgasm (report to be posted at a later date), and I really wanted to feel more cold ice inside me. I especially wanted to feel the ice melt inside me (with the ice dildo we kept a condom on it and therefore it was cold without the melting).

So, I was laying on the bed as Sir went and gathered the ice. When he was back, he started by teasing my clit with the wand. Because I had already cum, I was already warmed up a bit and very sensitive, so it didn't take me too long to get worked up.

Just as I was getting close, Sir slid a piece of ice onto my clit. EEEKS! I love the feeling of ice inside me, but it is torture on the outside of my p****. Thank goodness he slid it quickly inside me right after.

Having ice inside you is a weird feeling. It is oddly intense. I feel so much fuller than normal. And there is a cold achiness. It becomes too intense unless my clit is simulated, but just as it was becoming unbearable, Sir turned the wand back on for me.

Instantly, I was on edge again. I was begging to cum, but Sir stopped the wand. I was hit with the intensity of the ache and fullness of the ice and I started to beg for it to be turned back on. It was a never ending cycle. Sir continued to tease me a few more times with the wand, at the same time as he used the glass toy to fuck me. I could hear and feel the clink of the glass toy hitting the ice cubes with each thrust. Each time I reached the edge, he stopped, pulled out the toy and my muscles contracted, causing a little bit of cold water to gush out of me, enough to make me squeal.

Finally it was time, Sir said the magic words and I felt my muscles contract around the ice and glass toy, my whole body tingling with the sensations. My gspot tingling, my clit throbbing and pulsing and the cold water gushing out of me in spurts.

It was a delicious orgasm. When Sir stopped the vibe, I could still feel the ice inside me. It was cold and achy, and every time I moved the water would gush out even more. Sir got a good chuckle when he tickled me, causing me to giggle, which made me yelp as more cold water gushed out of my p****.

Don't worry, I will get him back one day "Muahahahahaha"

What a great weekend!

13 down, only 13 more to go. (Half way done!)
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is definitely my favourite of your birthday reports so far. I utterly love it, and you both are amazing.
    Posted 09-06-2015 at 08:10 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Are you two sure it isn't illegal to have so much fun?

Again, sounds like you two had a great time and can't wait to read the next blog
  3. Old Comment
    These reports are amazing Butterfly, thanks for sharing so openly! You're an awesome writer and you guys seem to have so so much fun!
  4. Old Comment
    Hmmm the Story reading must have been really intense
    Posted 09-13-2015 at 11:33 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline