Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
2010 NBA Free Agency I talk about James, Wade, Bosh and where they go
Old

Free Agent Report: Day 2

Posted 07-02-2010 at 10:13 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A lot of surprises today in free agency. Where do I start?

Lebron: No surprises here, regarding today anyways. Met with Miami for 3 hours and met with Clippers for 55 minutes. There was a huge surprise regarding tomorrow as the Cavs and Bulls flip flopped giving the Bulls the last time slot. Why is this big. Well recent rumors regarding...

...Dwayne Wade. I said prior to all of this, Wade was almost certain to sign with the Heat. Well, following a move by Amar'e Stodamire...
getDare Expert
Old

Free Agent Report: Day 1

Posted 07-01-2010 at 08:44 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

To continue my ongoing series, here is a recap of what happened today.

The biggest news involved two players who got max money who didn't necessarily deserve it. They include Joe Johnson receiving a 6 year deal to come back to Atlanta. This is not finalized, but is almost certain to happen since most smart teams wouldn't offer him 5 years. A win for Johnson. The other surprising player to receive max money was Rudy Gay, who was not even previewed, who received a 5 year max deal to...
getDare Expert
Old

What is going to happen in 2010 NBA Free Agency

Posted 06-30-2010 at 05:32 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

The following article is based slowly on my own speculation and what I have researched. I could be totally wrong on all of this. And if I am, I could care less. I know not a lot of people are reading this, and once again, I don't care. This is for my pure entertainment. So without further ado, my rankings of teams, from worst to best, on how they are going to do.

Unranked: Boston Celtics- Paul Pierce opts out today. If he resigns, then no big deal. If he doesn't, then uh-oh. But...
getDare Expert
Old

The Teams of Free Agency

Posted 06-30-2010 at 09:52 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Okay so what teams are involved in free agency (make sure you click on the link 2010 NBA Free Agency to see my previous posts). I will preview the teams who have a chance to do something big in free agency.

Cleveland Cavs- This is where it all starts. Lebron James, who I said yesterday was the number 1 free agent, played for this team since he was drafted. He was born in nearby Akron. So why would he leave? Cleveland only has room for him. If he leaves, the franchise goes to shit....
getDare Expert
Old

The players of NBA Free Agency

Posted 06-29-2010 at 05:12 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

(This is the last blog about Free Agency tonight, unless I create an ever expanding rumors blog)

Who are the players who will be on the free agency this Thursday. Let's meet them according to my rank

1. Lebron James- Interesting, interesting, interesting. The Akron Hammer (for those who don't know, Akron is his hometown located not to far from Cleveland where he played last season) for the first time might leave the (not so) great state of Ohio. Why? Well Cleveland has...
getDare Expert
Old

What is 2010 NBA Free Agency and why I'm excited

Posted 06-29-2010 at 01:24 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-29-2010 at 01:28 PM by Manbearpig

Okay, I mentioned earlier today that I will start talking about 2010 NBA Free Agency today. But for those who aren't familiar with it most likely have no idea what I am talking about. For those of you in Europe, it is pretty much like transfer season, with most of them being free transfer. Teams will competing for the top free agents in the league. Free agents are players who contracts are expiring. But how did we get here

HOW WE GOT HERE

Well, quite frankly like most...
getDare Expert
Old

Lebron James

Posted 06-29-2010 at 06:22 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-29-2010 at 06:49 AM by Manbearpig

A lot of you, myself included, have been following to see where Lebron goes in Free Agency. My best advice is not to believe reports until you actually see him holding up a jersey at a news conference or that every single outlit is reporting. Also, look at professional odds (you can do that yourself). They know more than you think. For any NBA fan of a team in the running, this is an exciting time. But be smart about what you believe and what your friends say.

Edit: This will be...
getDare Expert