Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Manbearpig's thoughts My general take on things
Old

Manbearpig's thoughts

Posted 05-18-2010 at 11:06 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 05-18-2010 at 11:09 PM by Manbearpig

Well after the success of yesterday's blog post, I will be starting a new thing here that I hope to do this summer since I will have a lot more free time, a little thing called Manbearpig's thoughts. This is what the person behind getDare's MBP really thinks on site issues, political or religious issues, maybe sports or television, or something completely stupid. Maybe you won't always know what I am talking about. That is why God created Google. Look it up!!!!

Today's first issue...
getDare Expert
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Something to write about...

Posted 05-17-2010 at 11:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 05-18-2010 at 10:49 PM by Manbearpig

I have been angry or frustrated the last few blog posts so tonight I will talk about something very close to me. I could care less if you disagree with it or tell me stuff I most likely already know to prove something I said wrong. What is this topic you ask? Religion. This isn't going to be a sermon or anything like that; just what I believe in and some stuff that are really personal to me.

First of all, I was raised Roman Catholic. Whether I am still Roman Catholic is a debatable...
getDare Expert