Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 27 votes, 4.70 average.

cooking a sluts pussy

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:10 PM by jane@
Updated 09-20-2018 at 02:15 PM by jane@

This was a dare I did recently but I wrote it up as a recipe for cooking a sluts pussy
its supposed to be funny but then that's up to you
Warning don't try this at home

('to person who set it)
You think this was mild/easy - well you obviously don’t have a pussy which is sensitive and burns when marinated in hot sauce and then cooked over a flame like a flamed burger!

anyway i have written it as a recipe as i though you would find it funny especially as i found it HOT in the burning sense and a bit in the sexy sense -

This recipe requires a stupid slut who must be nude except for high heals

the pussy should be shaved and free of hair unless sluts pussy is to be done flambé

first in the kitchen with the light on and blind over window up – (overlooks houses at the back and shared yard so risk if someone looks from opposite houses or is in yard but window above sink and not that big so risk small but still fun).

Ensure slut is nude except for heals if not stip immediatly and discard clothing (Took off clothes in bedroom and put on heals (were good as although legs hurt after 30 squats meant I was higher up away from flame. Also good I am hairless as would have set on fire!

Marinate the pussy by rubbing tabasco sauce on it to taste - I ensured the pussy lips were well coated and paid special attention to the clit and clit hood

initially the slut feels a warming sensation but dont worry after a couple of mins it really starts working and the pussy becomes inflamed and tenderised was – ok initially (1min) then burning)

now light the candle and prepare to cook the sluts pussy till its sore and tender - continue cooking for 30 xx if a well done and fucked up pussy is required or less if a rare pussy is prefered - i like to ensure the slut meat is well done and if possible crisp and burnt on the outside - turned off light put candle on the floor, and lit it. so just pussy lit up by candle and made a more obvious target if anyone looking!

Did 30 squats staying over candle each time till felt could not manage heat any more. Then ran to shower and used water and cold milk to wash pussy – returned to kitchen and put out candle – lay over table and used warm end of candle to masturbate

I think there is a whole fetish related to eating/cooking women? have you come across it?

Fantasy bit !!!!
When cooked to perfection slice the pussy lips off and separate the clit using a sharp knife - arrange the lips in a bowl with the clit in the centre

unfortunately 'sluts pussy' will have been used too often to taste nice and thus should only be fed to dogs who will appreciate it if garnished with a dog biscuit. The good news is that without a clit and pussy lips the slut will get no or much less pleasure from sex in future.

Cooked pussy can also be served as a garnish to waxed slut breasts and nipple kebabs.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    hi Jane nice to see your back and taking cooking lesions
    from above you need it as does not sound appetising but would have loved to see you doing the cooking
    look forward to other recipes waxed slut breasts sound more edible
  2. Old Comment
    Love it! 😂 Nice dictation.
  3. Old Comment
    He Jane, what about a slut-lobster? to be selected in an "aquarium" and then boiled alive? would make for an interesting story ;-)
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you boiled alive, other twists on that theme, spit roast, grill BBQ
    So far I had thought of receipes that just used bits of this slut so this one would have to be my last cooking session
    Lobsters also squeal when dropped in water mmmm will def sort this
    Thank you