Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Hangover 2 review

Posted 05-29-2011 at 10:26 PM by Manbearpig

Just saw The Hangover 2 and while I know no one asked for my opinion, I will give it anyways.

Hangover 2 made me feel odd. In a lot of ways, it reminded me of Bruno. Odd, uncomfortable and at times, down right hilarious. The main difference between Bruno and the Hangover was that you know the Hangover wasn't going to offend just about every single race color and sexuality. While some of it is very explicit, at least you know these weren't innocent people (although I didn't feel bad for the people in the wrestling scene of Bruno.) Also, there were people talking when we left, meaning that we weren't left in shock, once again unlike Bruno.

The Hangover 2 is a lot like the original. Almost too much. But it is different and Zach Galwhatever is great and is quickly becoming one of the funniest actors in show business. New places and old the same old wolfpack go on stupid adventures that could happen to the worst of us (and even that might be pushing it).

In review, I would recommend going. You are going to feel weird, so don't plan on going twice. But it is funny enough to see at least once, but that is about it.
Views 1315 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I read some GREAT reviews on rotten tomatoes. Which had some great reviews .

I have a major disdain for hangover mainly because some one i know LOVES it too much, there is liking a film, and talking about it 24/7 it is NOT that great, NO film is that great.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm just being hard-headed, but I saw the hangover WAYYYYYY too many times and got sick of it. Like snup said, people I know got obsessed and won't stop talking about it, so I'm really not in the mood to see part 2.