Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

I acted like a brat

Posted 09-17-2013 at 01:08 PM by MsX

Today I was disobedient and selfish.

My disciplinarian had instructed me to begin each day with corner time, and I have found this to be a good way to centre myself and reflect on how I will be a good girl each day.

However, this morning I did not want to get up early, and so I ignored the alarm and slept through what should have been my corner time. I was lazy. There is no excuse for what I did. I disobeyed a direct order which was designed for my own good. This is something a child would do, not a mature adult.

My disciplinarian has given me the extra punishment of peeing through my panties every morning before pulling them down and doing 20 minutes' corner time for the next ten days. This will be the only time I am permitted clothing in my home. It will be humiliating but that is what I deserve.

I feel disappointed in myself for having disobeyed my master. I have tried to amend this by offering to be on my knees every time I write to him in the next ten days and I have promised to do 100 lines per day. I have been a bad submissive and I will atone for my behaviour.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2607 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments