Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

A bit about chastity

Posted 06-27-2018 at 04:15 PM by CSasha
Updated 06-28-2018 at 12:46 AM by CSasha

Damn, Germany! How could you lose against South Korea? Now you disappointed two people betting against each other who wouldn't have thought so!

Two years ago in the summer, I was starting to explore my sexuality and kinky side much more in action. I wore a chastity device for pretty much the whole day, for at least a week. It made me so horny. And crazy.

The brain is the biggest sex organ in the human body. So when the genitals are off reach, that triggers, plus, you notice how much more areas of sensation you have, how much more holes to pole and skin to tease. And how much you can get horny and pleased by doing things you normally wouldn't do. Or the thoughts and fantasies alone! The chastity made me pretty submissive, and it still does when I am in. Beware of the craziness in chastity though! Play safe!

On the other hand, you are not wasting your time masturbating at all. If at all, you do other things with yourself wasting your time.

My experience with how to tease a chaste slave is very limited. I just recently got a key from SoloM35 via real-world mail. I am now wearing it around my neck since a couple of days, and teased him with a picture of it. I also have a special idea about giving it back but I don't want to spoil the anticipation here. But, I still lack information and feedback about how it feels for him, just today for example, and still have plenty of questions. I don't think it works right from the start by itself, so I will see. It's a joy to have that key and own him in that way. That's all for now.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Excellent! Thank you very much.
  2. Old Comment
    What a lucky guy - i'm sure you two will figure something out to make it a great experience for both involved
  3. Old Comment
    I have one of those cages but it isn't very good and I can easily pull myself out of it.

You are right that the brain is the biggest sex organ and the idea of actually having something that would be secure and having my Misses own the key excites me very much. I want them to truly own my penis.

But then... I think wearing it for long times would just make me bored, not horny.
  4. Old Comment
    Wouldn't it be worth a try, my Lord of the worms?