Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Two Instances in Where I've Felt Like a Girl

Posted 08-07-2012 at 02:47 PM by Komodo Jones

Contrary to what this title seems to suggest this is not about crossdressing or feminization, not to say that I don’t enjoy the two of these in moderation, but I digress. I have on this site several friends who are girls, and having talked to them I’ve heard horror stories about millions of brain dead guys who ask to be their slave or their dominant when they’re not interested. I’ve spoken on this many times before in just saying that just because there’s a girl on here does not mean they’re interested in bdsm. Eventually, the girls got sick and tired of this so they put barricades in their blogs in their signatures etc. saying that they were not interested. The droves of brain-dead guys found some way to get past those barricades and my friends were still bothered by them.

Now thankfully, I don’t have to worry about that as I’m a guy. Yes I know in by saying this that some people are going to be ornery and message my pm box and I hope you get a laugh when I humorously insult you in my response. Now normally I don’t get this onslaught of messages but when I do they’re usually from girls asking me if I’ll be their master. First off, let me say I am a switch so that’s a reasonable request as I can play both roles of a dominant and a submissive…but NOT AT THE SAME TIME, let alone not with two different people. I have been a sub to a wonderful dominant woman for four and a half months now. And like most people who are spoken for they will put barricades up saying that they’re not free agents anymore. I have done so in two ways. First I have put up posts glorifying my domme in my blog and one on the forums. Secondly I even say so in my profile “I am a sub to an incredibly wonderful and awesome domme!”

Now tell me if I’m missing something here but is the sentence I just said like a neon sign saying “You want a master? Apply here!” Maybe I’m just weird and under the impression that the fact saying I’m a sub to a domme in some foreign language means I want a slave. I’ve had this on my profile for those four and a half months yet I’ve been approached by two women asking me to be their master. I will say that these two women, to the best of my knowledge are not bots. I’ve learned to predict the stupidity of bots and greatly enjoy shutting them down and reporting them. Bots are under some logic that if you say the trigger word bot in a sentence they can completely destroy your argument by saying “If I’m a bot then how come I’m wearing this hat?” Am I missing something here? Is there some inside joke or some complex logic that I’m not aware of that will automatically turn my mind to jello and say “Oh this MUST be a real person!”

Now like my good friend Lil’ Angel I enjoyed having conversations with these people until they said “Stop waisting my time!” They can’t even use the word waste correctly. But since I’ve learned to predict their patterns so often time I just report them as soon as I hear their second sentence. The first instance I’m going to tell was exactly like this. Some person added me as a friend fairly recently and anyone who wants to be my friend, I usually accept them even if I don’t know them. If they do something to really piss me off like abandoning me or asking me racist questions I will break the friendship. This was the same occurrence; no sooner had I accepted this person I get a pm saying something along the lines of “will you be my master?” That’s it? That’s the line that’s going to get me to accept you? I would say a large majority of guys on this site would jump at that opportunity. However, I have accepted subs and slaves in the past and in order to even get me to consider you have to sell yourself. Note: I am not accepting slaves at this point, I think I’ve made that pretty obvious! If you ask me in seriousness my domme will not snap off your head like a praying mantis nor will I punch you in the face, but we’ll both congratulate you as a certified idiot. However, I was not mean, as I am a pacifist, and said check out the about me section of my profile and find your answer there. Thankfully, she got the hint, I was honestly afraid she was going to message me back

However, sometimes I am devious and play around with the person for a while trying to make them think before I go in for the kill much like a cat would toy with a mouse before she ate it. Now I will say in the following conversation it may seem like I was thinking of accepting this person; I wasn’t, and I would never because that would betray my domme and also because I have something called a brain. I know my domme would not be very happy with me if I accepted someone else, which I would never do something like that anyway, and I also know that even if I wasn’t a sub at this point, not good material for a slave. This is a conversation I actually had on yahoo messenger with someone who I was going to give the user name of Duhhhh but I was nice enough to give her the username of ???. This took place on May 10, 2012 at around 7:44 p.m.

???: hi

metaltrivia85: hello

???: im looking to be punished

metaltrivia85: would i know you from getdare or somewhere else?

???: getdare

metaltrivia85: And why are you coming to me looking for punishments?

???: beacuse

???: im a bad girl

metaltrivia85: Not meaning to come across as a prick but that didn't really answer my question. Mainly why did you come to ME specifically looking for punishments?

???: i ahve no clue lol

???: u where on my list

???: i guess u inboxed me befor about looking for slaveS?

(My note: No I didn’t)

metaltrivia85: And what exactly have you done that made you such a bad girl?

???: i went around and fucked other men

???: without ur premission

metaltrivia85: And why did you need my permisson I'm not your master.

???: and i also like being bad girl and being punished

metaltrivia85: That still leaves the matter of me not being your Master.

???: i beg of u

???: please accept me

metaltrivia85: I will not accept you as my slave for several reasons, but the biggest reason is the fact that I am already a sub for a domme and I'm not going to betray her by accepting someone else.

???: oh ok

???: no problem

Now thankfully, ??? also got the hint quickly unlike some people who are directed to the girl’s barricade where it is bluntly put in black and white and they still don’t get it. Now don’t get me wrong if you ask me to give you a dare, I will as long as you’re not overtly simplistic about it. I will also accept slaves BUT NOT WHILE I AM A SUB TO MY DOMME! Trust me if I’m accepting slaves I will put an advert in the slave/master section (not likely to happen anytime soon).

If you are really that hard up to get a slave or a master why not check the slave/master section? I’m sure Depp created that for some reason. That’s how my domme found me as I actually put up an ad there instead of messaging random people! I don’t know how many times I have to say this but not everybody on this site is into bdsm. Five letters T-H-I-N-K.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 594 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I agree 1000000 % with this. Hopefully people will learn eventually. *crosses fingers*
  2. Old Comment
    Originally I was going to edt my entry but I would just like to point out that this entry is as a prevention to keep people from asking me to be their master but in the same manner I am not looking for a dominant either as I'm already a sub to one. I think it's kind of sad that I actually have to post this comment and still have some people asking me despite this.