Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kytten

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Storries

Posted 08-30-2015 at 03:00 PM by Kytten

I am a short story writer I write romance, kink, bdsm etc...

here is a small sample, Josie gets an order to go to a specific restaurant wearing just a see through shirt no bra, a skirt and no panties. when she arrives the waitress asks her order? Josie says yes and the waitress brings her to a semi private area, there is a man in this area and he asks her for her name she proclaims Josie and he smiles at her. indicating with his hand for her to sit beside him.

Josie sits...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just about figured it out.

Posted 08-30-2015 at 11:21 AM by Kytten

The only things I still need to figure out is how to initiate a pm with someone. and how to juggle every dare and command. I am not doing to bad yet, I just need to be prepared as the numbers are rising lol. I basically have the rest of the navigating figured out and have been enjoying the site thank you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am Going to be sorry.....

Posted 08-29-2015 at 01:04 AM by Kytten

Oh wow I never expected this when I enrolled, not complaining just kinda surprised. I have found that I have multiple dares and was teetering on having another for the last 24 hrs. this has been a thrilling few days. I wish I had started on this site a long time ago. still learning some navigation and rules but I really like what I have discovered so far.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

so far so good...

Posted 08-28-2015 at 11:09 AM by Kytten

So far I have been enjoying the site. I have met a few interesting people, I am doing a dare right now and have done a few already. I have posted some truths as well. I like the idea I can be honest and not judged for it. this is very different from the D/S site I moderated in the past. Thank you. I was a bit nervous at first but I am getting more comfortable as I get used to it and get to chat with other members.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

please be aware and respect.

Posted 08-28-2015 at 11:01 AM by Kytten

I live with other people right now as I care give it is hard for me to go out alone, things i do right now must be discreet/semi discreet or things I can do at home when I am alone, ie: others are in bed.
Posted in Uncategorized