Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kytten

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

no phone no cumming.... poll

Posted 09-12-2015 at 03:30 PM by Kytten

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233781

Here is a quick URL to access the poll, I am not allowed to cum unless I get a phone, I have someone who wishes to give me a phone but he wants me to do some dares first, how many dares do you feel I should do is the question there is a choice of four answers to choose from. Keep in mind the more I have to do the longer I have to wait to cum the more fun and torture I have as I do more dares. This could get interesting.... The more polls...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a bit more about the dare with the link to it.

Posted 09-11-2015 at 12:32 PM by Kytten

I will be required to do the dare if Yes wins, so far it looks like Yes is winning, see what you think.... I will be reporting to after I do the dare.

you can access the dare at the link below.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233576
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About my poll check it out

Posted 09-10-2015 at 03:19 PM by Kytten

I have a poll going I was dared to post to see what the GD community thinks if I should do this other dare or not check it out it is the poll posted as curious, don't forget to vote your opinion... I truly am curious what everyone thinks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my sub poem

Posted 09-04-2015 at 01:22 PM by Kytten

It is like an obsession,
it is like a passion,
I thrive for discipline,
Especially old fashion.
I want to be bent over a bed or a knee,
How about even bound up to a tree,
With the visions I get, no one would want to be me.
I like to squirm and wiggle to try to get free,
yet I know I cannot since you have the key.
So when this is the case, let me just beg and plea.
I like to have my share of humiliation,
embarrass me...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

just saying....

Posted 09-02-2015 at 08:32 PM by Kytten

Honestly I just need to vent I had a bet with a player on here and I won he was supposed to do a dare of my choice from my likes list, I gave him his dare and he has not reported to me having done it, and he never posted on the forum what the dare was I had to. If people want to play with me please be honest....

I do all my dares and report, sometimes I need to explain if I don't have what is required or if I wont be able to do something due to conflict with other dares or if I cant do...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Loving the dares and orders

Posted 09-02-2015 at 07:10 PM by Kytten

So have been doing bondage dares last few times, I rather like these because you go out in the bondage and no one even knows... lol depending on what you wear, mine however was noticeable, The sensation of the bondage rubbing me when I already am so horny due to edging dares and no cumming orders, I am not complaining by all means, I am actualy loving it. So hot tho it hurts anticipating being allowed to cum... I have been given daily dares and orders and during have not been allowed to cum. I have...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thank you

Posted 09-01-2015 at 11:46 AM by Kytten

I wanted to thank the creators and coordinators of this site, thanks to all the great friends I am making here and thank you to anyone who goes into my page and comments on my blog etc... I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this site and love they way you allow us to modify our page to show who we are. So far I have had a wonderful experience and wish the same for all the members. well to round this blog up I just want to say a big..

Thank you

<3
Posted in Uncategorized