Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lion74

Rate this Entry

PM dares

Posted 11-25-2014 at 07:16 PM by lion74
Updated 03-15-2021 at 09:22 AM by lion74

PM me "DIAPER" I will use and wear diapers for however long you decide.
Pm me “DOUBLE or NOTHING” send this along with another of my pm dares and we each roll a dice if your roll is higher then I have to double the (time/amount) of the pm dare that was sent. If my roll is higher then you have to do the pm dare.
PM me "WET NIGHT" and I will wear a diaper and drink X glasses of water before bed (max can be whatever you want but no less than 2)
PM me "BATTLESHIP" and we will negotiate both out ante. Then we play a game of battleship for it. If I win, then you have to pay your ante, else I have to pay mine.
PM me "BET" with a proposed real-life bet, your expected chance ratio, and ante proposals for you and me. I will either accept or make a counterproposal until we agree on a bet with stakes for each of us.
PM ME "BLADDER DUEL" whoever pees first will wear diapers for however long the winner decides
PM me "PASSWORD" I will give you my password plus the password of another site
PM me "TASTY" and I will drink my pee
PM me "SLUT" and I will do your anal dare you give me.
PM me "DIRTY DIAPER" I must mess my diaper the next time I use the washroom
PM me "YUM" and I must drink my own cum
PM me PERMISSION and will do the Roll for Permission to pee dare
PM me HOLD IT and I will do this dice darehttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=12000
PM me BIG BABY and I will suck on a paci and crawl for the next hour
PM me HUMILIATED and I will give the public a glimpse of my diaper in public
PM me REVERSE and I'll do one of your PM dares of my choice
PM me DENIAL and I'll add 3 days of denial
PM me DICE and I'll do a dice dare of your choice
PM me POST and I'll post in a thread of your choice
PM me ADD and I'll add a pm of your choice (within my limits and I reserve the right to edit or refuse it)
PM me CUPID LOVES YOU five times by Valentine's Day, you get to spend the whole day wearing diapers like Cupid
If you get ten, you have to wear diapers only whenever possible.
And if you get fifteen, you have to go the whole day without changing your diapers to really feel the love! <3
PM Me SWEET DREAMS 10 times I will Sleep in and Use Diapers for a year
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2450 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments