Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

A look back

Posted 12-31-2009 at 11:51 PM by Manbearpig

It has been 2010 for 50 minutes now (here anyways). But I will look back to 2009 for a moment. Why? Without a doubt, it was the best year I have ever had. I was happy to be here a lot this year (not everyone has been happy about this but oh well) and I wish everyone a safe and happy 2010. Remember, if you werent happy about how 2009 went, things can change in a flash. I went and saw The Blindside yesterday, and what a great movie that was to end the decade on. If you haven't seen it, GO NOW. I don't care if the theatre is not open, find one that is. I know I am rambling and in case you were wondering, no I have not had anything to drink. I am just in the mood to ramble. Regardless, have a great day and many more.

MBP
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1060 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments