Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Kubla Khan

Posted 10-07-2018 at 07:08 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Kubla Khan

Doggy style,
You on top, then me,
At the edge of the bed,
Head over heels,
In the car,
On the mountain top,

Go down on me in the shower,
Sit in front, while I touch you and make you cum
Then with me on top finish a second time.

Second me naughty thoughts,
Love-mails, if you please.

How can I do math, when you derail my thoughts?
Hamilton's bracket [a,h]
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kink-Life-Balance

Posted 10-07-2018 at 12:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hi everyone,

At certain times, I have been horny as fuck, especially when in chastity for longer, but also in general it just happens every once in a while. That's great. But, life isn't just sex, or kink, or giving up a certain amount of control, self-degration for the pleasure of others, or waste of time alone. There's also breathing, drinking, sleeping, eating, social life, being sick, being not in the mood at all, or oblegations, ooooooooor ... vacation.

Since I am...
Oracle
Old

Dommed! By T5P

Posted 10-07-2018 at 07:47 AM by Bloxo
Updated 10-07-2018 at 08:17 AM by Bloxo

Last night I arrived back in Poland after my week home...a bit tired, but not dead to the world, naturally I popped online and tuned into GD FM...

I've been chatting a lot with T5P recently and we've played the odd game, she's also taken some punishments from my 20 questions game which I've occasionally helped direct...

The last few dares we've been talking about a kinky Chess game, we were going to do this today, but after laying out the rules...we decided to play this...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized