Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Weekly Jogging Report 2

Posted 11-07-2017 at 01:49 AM by TwistedPrincess

I've really messed up again... I went for a jog the first day but haven't gotten to typing a report about it yet... But now I've missed 2 jogs in a row yet again. Tonight I'm going to focus on getting every single other one of my rules in order and really get focused on making sure I follow all of them. I'm also going to ask for some punishments to do for screwing up so much. Probably some really bad ones...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules!

Posted 11-02-2017 at 11:21 PM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 02-22-2020 at 06:52 PM by TwistedPrincess

This is my rules page. All times are EST. No rules are currently being followed.

Jogging Rules and Other Information
I will jog every night for at least 20 minutes. If I don't jog or don't jog long enough, I will say so and ask for a punishment in the person above punishment thread. Once a week I must go out for at least 30 minutes. Every Sunday if I have failed to do so I will ask for a severe punishment in the thread. If it is below 30 degrees F I am excused from jogging.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Weekly Jogging Report 1

Posted 11-01-2017 at 12:51 AM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 11-04-2017 at 01:31 AM by TwistedPrincess

November 1st Wednesday morning
CUTE HAIR - High pigtails with pink and blue jumbo bows
I LOVE PLUSHIES (x2) - Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie
THIRSTY - MLP Sippy Cup
WOOF WOOF - I have to bark at any animals I see that night
FRIENDLY - I must wave and smile at anyone I see that night
CONSPICUOUS - I wore sky blue leggings, blue leotard, pink onesie over that, and then my yellow and white sweater, and a white scarf >.<
WET PANTIES - I will pee myself...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Information and Other Stuff

Posted 10-30-2017 at 09:38 PM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 02-22-2020 at 06:55 PM by TwistedPrincess

This page is a work in progress and might be completely redone at some point, for now I'm just updating some info

Loves:

Humiliation in general, sissification (especially cute girly outfits), prediciments and difficult choices, spicing up mundane tasks such as cleaning my room to make them a lot more "fun", creative complex dares, multi-stage dares

ABDL: diapers, wetting myself (both with or without diapers), accidental wetting/messing,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 10-19-2017 at 08:55 PM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 02-22-2020 at 06:53 PM by TwistedPrincess

Am not doing PM dares right now, most are outdated anyway.

Welcome to my PM dares page! Be sure to also check out my Rules page!

Each PM Dare has a cost associated with it. Each person can spend 5 points a day. Friends can spend 7 points a day. Friends that I talk to on Kik can spend 8 points a day.

I am allowed to ask permission in the Person Above Permission thread to get out of a PM Dare twice per day (for 2 separate dares) but I must link this page....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some Fun Things I've Done

Posted 09-29-2017 at 10:38 PM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 09-30-2017 at 12:13 AM by TwistedPrincess

This is a list of some fun things I've done, either from dares or otherwise. Some of these are from dares that will get a full report later.

1. A forced walk in diapers. I've done this type of thing multiple times. I will put on diapers, followed by tights or yoga pants, and then my turtleneck leotard, usually with a bra stuffed underneath it. The zipper on the leotard will be locked to my pink dog collar, and the collar will be locked on as well. Earlier in the day I will have put the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lists of stuff I have

Posted 09-22-2017 at 12:01 AM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 02-22-2020 at 06:51 PM by TwistedPrincess

This page is a work in progress. Picture links will be added later. Some clothes will not be listed as I'm thinking about getting rid of them because I don't like them, or because they don't currently fit and I hate wearing clothes that don't fit properly.

Clothes
Several pairs of panties, bras, and bikinis

A bunch of cute fuzzy socks and black and white schoolgirl socks

Camisoles of many colors

Plenty of girly T-shirts

Posted in Uncategorized