Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diary of a Slut

Rate this Entry

Report I - Welcoming Me With a Cruel Dice Dare INCOMPLETE

Posted 11-11-2017 at 12:48 PM by Little Slut Lucy

Short Description:
Roll six six-sided dice and do the corresponding tasks.

Assumed Difficulty Level:
Five

Actual Difficulty Level:
Eight

Dare Giver:
MistressClaire

Original Number of Rolls:
Six

Total Number of Rolls:
Thirty-Five

Roll 1.0:
Six: Roll two more times

Roll 1.1.0:
Three: Piss all over yourself in the shower then roll another dice to see how long you must wait to shower off.

Roll 1.1.1:
One Minute

Roll 1.1.1 Report:
As you can tell from looking at my likes, dislikes, and limits, I dislike pee play but will in fact do it. It's very cold and wintery here, especially during the night when I did this. As soon as I got undressed I was so cold my nipples were instantly hard. The cold bath/shower bottom didn't help either. I closed my mouth and eyes as I propped up my legs and pissed. My breasts were primarily covered, however some got on my face. The warm piss felt so nice with the cold, I actually enjoyed it a little. I waited three or four minutes rather than one to shower off because of the relaxing feeling.

Roll 1.2.0:
Six: Roll two more times

Roll 1.2.1.0:
Five: Roll twice more

Roll 1.2.1.1.0:
Five: Roll twice more

Roll 1.2.1.1.1.0:
Three: Piss all over yourself in the shower then roll another dice to see how long you must wait to shower off.

Roll 1.2.1.1.1.1.0:
Five minutes

Roll 1.2.1.1.1.1.0 Report:
As I had just pissed nyself, I knew nothing would come out. But, I was naked and freezing so I started chugging water until I couldn't drink anymore. Then after some time I was ready. This time I was more prepared for the sensation of covering myself in my own, warm piss. I might of even been mote excited, I'm not sure why. I propped myself up and covered myself in my hot piss once again. However, this time quite a bit got on my face. I felt like a disgusting whore. But also a little turned on.

Roll 1.2.1.1.2.0:
One: Get naked on all fours and spank each ass cheek fifteen times while calling myself a bitch.

Roll 1.2.1.1.2.0 Report:
I was already naked like the little whore I am so I didn't have to take the time to get naked. Being on all fours like a whore about to get fucked felt exhilarating. I spanked myself hard fifteen times, it turned me on quite a bit honestly. However, I whispered rather than yelled and will accept a punishment for this.

Roll 1.2.1.2.0:
Two: Edge ten times then have a ruined orgasm. During the orgam, use your other hand to fuck your mouth.

Roll 1.2.1.2.0 Report:
One of my biggest fantasies is gettimg fucked by multiple people, but not being allowed to cum as sluts are only here for the pleasure of others. This one I was super excited for. My first five edges were clit edges, they were the easy ones. During the next five it was near impossible not to cum. For each of the last five I added another finger inside myself so on the last one I fisted my own vagina like a whore. I was in no way gentle, sluts don't deserve gentle.
For the ruined orgasm I put my vibrating toothbrush on my clit and kept fisting myself. I also fucked my throat roughly with my other hand. As I choked and gagged on my fingers, I came within minutes. I removed my fist and the toothbrush to ruin it. The orgasm was squirting.

Roll 1.2.2.0
Five: Roll twice more.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1320 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awesome dare. Loved the fisting
  2. Old Comment
    Glad you are enjoying this one. And your punishment will come. Also I think you missed 15 spanks, it says each cheek ...
    Posted 11-12-2017 at 01:57 AM by MistressClaire MistressClaire is offline