Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Letter to our Daddy's

Posted 04-12-2018 at 05:41 PM by Butterfly
Updated 07-19-2018 at 12:59 PM by Butterfly

This blog is written by four Little's to their Daddy's

Butterfly, IceMaiden, TheBrat & Lullaby

Dear Daddy’s,

You do so much for us littles. We think you are so amazing, even when you are a bit smelly. Even when we want to throw things at your face, we love you with all of our hearts. Sometimes you may lose your patience with us, but we know you love us too. We wanted to write this blog to show you how much we care, and to thank you for all the amazing things you do.

To my Daddy especially, I know that you were a bit hesitant to take this journey with me, but it has been so amazing. You were scared that you thought it would feel weird or that you would let me down, but you are honestly the best Daddy that a little could ask for. You make me feel so special and safe, and I love you so much for taking this journey with me.

All of these “Thank you”s are for things that make me realize just how much you care.

After a hard-fought power struggle, when I’m still having a tantrum about not getting my way, I want you to come here. I know that you love me. I won’t stay mad forever. Remember that I have little control in my world and I trust you to be there for me, always. I’m still little and I’m still learning. Be patient. Read these. It won’t be too long before I’ll be thankful for you being the asshole that I just referred to you as.

If I thanked you for every little thing you did for me or every time you showed me you care I would be here forever! So here are a few key points that I love you so much for, even if I don’t always show it. (And complain about it.)

I know that stepping into this world with me was really hard. We have had some ups and downs and at times there are still things that we are at a loss of what to do. So, I wanted to take time to write this thank you list for all the things that you have helped me with, done for me, and all the amazing stuff you put up with.

Thank you for keeping me safe. Small things like telling me to be careful with the stove, helping me with sharp or heavy objects so I don’t get hurt, killing deadly spiders and holding my hand when we are in public so I don’t trip really do make a big difference. Not only do you keep me safe, but you make me FEEL safe.

Also, thank you for helping me when I get stuck in my bra, get my scrubby stuck to my necklace or when my legs get too tangled in the blankets and I get scared and panic.

Thanks for continuing to train me. Hurting me “out of love” to make sure that I’m my best, and your best. Thanks for deciding that no part of me is actually mine and that in being me, I’m simply an important extension of you.

Thank you for making sure I am eating enough and limiting the amount of junk food when I need you to. You make sure my belly doesn’t hurt when I don’t want to stop.

Thank you for singing to me when I’m anxious. I know sometimes I can be annoying about it but it means the world to me.

Thank you for being patient with me, even when I am being whiney, grumpy or extra bratty. I know this is especially hard after a long day at work. I want you to know that I appreciate all of the effort it takes on little days, and that you do an amazing job.

Thanks for taking care of me. Shaving “your” privates so they match the other little girls’. Thanks for soothing me, pacifying both ends, when I’m having a particularly whiny day.

Thank you for never making me feel weird about being little. Thank you for encouraging me to try new things: like a bottle or a sucky and for pushing me to use them when I was embarrassed to try.

Thanks for managing this Princess’ orgasms all by yourself (Even though I think it’s really too big of a job to expect you to do, on top of all of your other responsibilities and I’d be happy to take it off of your hands.)

Thank you for understanding I am little and not maths orientated so I am not good with finances and helping me deal with them.

Thank you for pushing my limits. I have tried a lot of new things with you. Things I would have looked sideways at someone for telling me to do before. I have found some of my more enjoyed things through your pushing.

Thank you for spoiling me and making me feel like a princess. It isn’t just the things that you buy me, but it is the time and attention that you give to me that make me feel spoiled. And thank you for calling me your princess, it makes me feel warm and gooey inside.

Thank you for indulging in my unicorn and ceramic teddies obsession. I love everyone you send me so much!!

Thanks for organizing my sleeping arrangements. Thanks for controlling my bathroom privileges and making me realize that the only privileges I have are the ones you give me.

Thank you for always knowing when I need to stop adulting and be little and encouraging it.

Thank you for reading me The Gruffalo 10,986 times, even though I always fall asleep before I get to hear the ending. And thank you for buying me the Gruffalo and mouse stuffy too (PLEASE!!!!).

Thanks for letting me be helpless, begging for your mercy, when I try to manipulate you.

Thank you for exploring with me and not being afraid to push where I am scared to go, but knowing when we need to stop. I am not the best at blindly obeying and not asking countless questions about the things you ask of me, but you always make me feel safe even when I am nervous or unsure.

Thank you for watching little movies with me, even though you would much rather be watching boy movies. I especially thank you for letting me sing (although less complaining would be nice) during the good song parts, and also for letting me watch Tangled 3,547 times.

Thanks for keeping notes in your phone about my favourite orders at restaurants to make sure you get things I like.

Thank you for putting my sucky in my mouth when you know I am getting sleepy, or when I need to relax. It really does help to calm me down and sometimes I try so hard to fight it, but all I want is my sucky.

Thank you for always appreciating my colouring and drawings even when they are messy and you can’t even tell what they are supposed to be.

Thank you for helping me with my fears. Even the silly ones, it means the world to me that you have helped me deal with a few of these this year.

Thank you for making little time a priority even when we are really busy. You know how important it is for me to take a break from adulting, and you do such a good job with encouraging little time, and helping me to stay in little space. When you say things like “little girls can’t do that” it just reinforces that I am little and need my daddy.

Thank you for always understanding about cravings to prior addictions and talking me through them and being there for me when I slip a little.

Thanks for rubbing MY (just kidding... “your”... but I’m leaving MY because I’m feeling brave) back while I fall asleep when I’m cranky.

Thank you for not spanking me in public when I fling things at your face in a restaurant.

Continued in part 2 here
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments