Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

Rate this Entry

I had the first orgasm of my life last night

Posted 09-21-2023 at 03:49 PM by andrew_b

I should explain a little bit more and I'm sure people won't believe me

I've got a condition or well it seems now I had a condition that meant that my cum would go into my pee this means that I'll enjoy sex or masturbating without the pay off at the end.

Then about a month ago I was stroking myself and finally came. I was that shocked of what was happening that I stopped during but it still came out. I'm pretty this is what people call a ruined orgasm.

So we get to last night my partner was teasing me (not always on purpose) I've got a thing for feet so was having a lot of fun with them. Then after she had her shower that evening she told me she wasn't able to have sex because of that time of the month.

After all that had happened I did really want to fuck her but I was still horny. She said she would take care of me. I should add before this I'd given her a foot massage and she massaged my shoulders.

So then I turned around and she started stroking me this was the first time in that evening that I got really close when I told her I was going to cum she told me no as she want me to ruin her clothes. This was fair so I lay down. I was naked she was dressed (just so you know)

We continued as what I've become used it. It did felt really nice but didn't honestly expect anything more. There was a point when I had her go really slow, it just felt so good but also my cock gets really sensitive to the point where going faster is uncomfortable.

Then I just got to point where I just went "fuck it" asked her to faster and boy did she. I've never experienced anything like it, it kept building building, feeling more more amazing. Then well...I finished. She was so happy too because she was worried that maybe she was to blame for it never happening.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 589 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yay! I'm raising my tea mug for the first of many!! Congratulations!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    Yay! I'm raising my tea mug for the first of many!! Congratulations!
    Thank you I'm hoping it does become a more regular thing

I think simply knowing how it feels makes a big difference