Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Another Weather 101!

Posted 02-06-2010 at 08:58 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Time to explain troughs and ridges. These are especially noticeable in the winter months.

This will give you a basic understanding as to why you can be so warm or cold in winter.

Keep in mind, I can only show/ explain this using my non-expertise. That bring said, what I will show/explain here, will still be right.

Basically, if you are north of a ridge, then you are in a trough, so you will experience cold weather. If you are south of the trough, then you...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ridge.JPG
Views:	146
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	57  
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trolls beware!!!

Posted 02-05-2010 at 08:41 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 02-05-2010 at 08:46 PM by Manbearpig

Sorry guys, I am a little cranky tonight for whatever reason (I'll stay away from the Ban Hammer ). Anyways, trolls beware because if you are banned, you avatar might magically change to some troll spray and your picture might appear for your profile pic....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	258Troll_spray.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	55   Click image for larger version

Name:	troll.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	56  
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lies, damned lies, and statistical anomalies

Posted 02-05-2010 at 12:57 PM by Jacques

(this blog has nothing whatsoever with statistical anomalies, hence the lies)

I haven't posted much for a while now, and I didn't realise how long til I saw I still had my Xmas avatar up (unlucky...)

The reason for this, well one reason, is that I now have a permanent job. I won't spoil as what, because it's not very interesting, imagine for yourselves (Gorrillagram Assasin- the money's good and they let you keep the suit to play the drums in)

I am also living...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Omg presents!

Posted 02-04-2010 at 05:37 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Haha so this year i actually got a birthday present! My dad finally is letting me start to play the french horn in the band along with trumpet playing, and also I found someone to teach me guitar! Also my mom bought me a guitar case and neck strap! (being on food stamps and all this is pretty big) I was so happy that she actually saved all that money just to get me something for my guitar(which I am starting to love a lot). Plus we got a notification at school today that there's no school tomorrow no...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Greatest Day Ever

Posted 02-04-2010 at 04:53 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Yay! I loved it the sun came out today, And its not all cold and snowy! i'm so happy. anwyays then right after homeroom I went to my locker and inside found a not that read:

"Today is wink at evryone day"
Haha, then I turned around and like evryone had one in their locker apearontly one of the techers let their class make the notes for my grade and stick them in people's locker while we were in homeroom so everyone was winking at each other so ya it been a good day(:
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A lot of Hype!!!

Posted 02-04-2010 at 02:08 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I read from a blog that the I-95 corridor in southern new england could be in a 2-3 foot snow cover by next week at this time. However, not just them, but the rest of southern new england. NYC possibly also. This could be a big snow storm. I don't about the rest of you, but for me, it's going to be very strenuous and exctiment looking at the models and seeing them back away from the idea, then go back to it, back and forth like that.

And I also read, "no break in sight to the...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

the excitment of math

Posted 02-04-2010 at 12:09 PM by RHS 5

so i have been wanting to do some dares at school, but i was alwaya afraid i would get caught. so today, when i was sitting in the back of the room, i pulled down my sweatpants to my knees and was just sitting in my boxers. i was so happy that i was doing a school dare. i was so excited that i didn't want to pull them back up. then, i just pulled down my boxers along with my sweat pants. so i was sitting butt naked in a chair. i sat like this for probably 2 minutes. i would pull them back up if anybody...
Posted in Uncategorized