Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

On f-list

Posted 11-18-2018 at 08:06 PM by KittenRose

I have often used f-list, a text-based role-playing site. Not so much recently, but in the past I really used to enjoy it. I think finding the right RP partner helps a lot. Once one gets past the awkwardness of RP-ing it can be a lot of fun, specially if done right. For me, the biggest turn on is when someone talks to me and the slowly starts adding in sexual innuendo, ramping it up to such a point that I turn into a slavering and horny bimbo!

Mostly, though, I ended up giving JOI random guys there. Which is interesting but then not so much fun for me! I find guys very self-centered, or even more narrowly, centered only on one part of their body. So I find RPing with girls is more fun, or can be if she can force me to do things.

Not sure if anyone else uses f-list or some other site for RPing. Let me know if you do and perhaps we can chat there!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1483 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    love to role play - see https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196
    but for you happy to just take you on a journey through to the stars and punch your buttons