Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Submitting to Mr. Rainbow
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Loophole Jumping Butterbrat

Posted 07-24-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a self proclaimed brat! I don't really think that it is a secret. I am proud to be a brat! I tend to get a lot of questions from people about my brattiness. People want to know why I brat or what it is that I do to be bratty. Well this blog is going to help explain! I have asked Icemaiden, the brattiest person I know, to help me as well! Her writing will be in pink and mine is in blue.

THE STIGMA

I think some people see the title “Brat” and they automatically think
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Landing on 28

Posted 07-23-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-07-2017 at 04:26 PM by Butterfly

My birthday is in just over a month, and Asslvr and Mr. Rainbow have decided to help me celebrate.

Awhile ago, I noted my interest in IceMaiden's "Landing on 50" game. It looked like a lot of fun, but we never got a chance to play. A few weeks ago, I showed her blog to Mr. Rainbow and we decided that we might want to modify it a bit and make it into a birthday countdown.

So this is how it is going to work ...

I will continue to roll a dice (d6)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Two cups, one (little) girl!

Posted 07-09-2017 at 04:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly

I bought a sippy cup! Actually, I bought two!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170706_224124.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	531

It wasn't something I really thought about, I just woke up on Thursday morning and decided that today is the day, I want to buy a sippy cup!

It was a little scary, but not as scary as when I bought my sucky. I was running a bit late and so I didn't have a lot of time to think things over or really stress about it. I was still kind of blushy as I walked around with sippy cups in my cart. I was
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170706_230347.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	532  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Jumping on the Rules bandwagon ...

Posted 07-08-2017 at 08:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My Rules

1. I must ask permission to pee
a) If I do not receive a response within 20 minutes then I may go.
b) I may pee as needed during the night without permission but will inform Mr. Rainbow in the morning
c) I may do my morning pee as needed but will try to remember to message Mr. Rainbow and let him know

I wrote a blog about this particular rule a few weeks ago. It is my absolute favorite rule. I love so much about it! With our
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Hello Mr. Rainbow

Posted 07-07-2017 at 09:23 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

About three weeks ago, I posted an ad for a temporary/part time Dom. I honestly did not have high expectations. I am picky. I need somebody who is accepting of my unique situation (I am married to a lovely man who used to be my Dom) and who can be accomodating and flexible because of it. I also need a Dom who matches well with my sub personality (I am a brat, a little and also I have very strong views about my submission).

I was very surprised when the first response I received was from
A Butterfly Princess <3