Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Domming Jaroface
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My Mental Health and D/s

Posted 07-23-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Since my mental health was recently mentioned by a concerned member of this community, I thought I would write this blog to help alleviate any concerns, and maybe shed some light on my mental health and how it effects my D/s relationships.

I am a fairly open person. I have over 320 blogs posted on getDare and they range from kinky reports to romantic/sweet love notes to my husband/Dom. It includes tales of my little adventures, and lists of toys and tasks that I want to do. You can read
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

A cumming worm predicament

Posted 07-23-2018 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-23-2018 at 11:01 AM by Butterfly

Denial
Jaro has been in denial for over 70 days currently. It is a new record for him and Icemaiden and I are so so proud of him. There is no way that I could imagine being in his position, and I really do think he is the best, and most loyal sub that a Domme could ask for.

We love to tease our worm. We love to tell him that he can't cum until Christmas, but as much as that thought excites us, he really does deserve the occasional release.

On Sunday, Jaro had finally
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Blackmail: Will I actually do it?

Posted 07-22-2018 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-23-2018 at 06:34 PM by Butterfly

The one question I get asked the most about being in a blackmail relationship is:

Will you actually go through with it?

I always tell people YES! But they are skeptical.

The thing is, as much as I care about Jaro, if he deliberately broke our contract, I would be obligated to go through with our blackmail plan.

For those that haven't read our blog about how blackmail works for us, we have a three step plan.

STEP ONE
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Financial Domination/Control

Posted 07-14-2018 at 09:04 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-14-2018 at 09:22 PM by Butterfly

Financial domination is a hot topic on getDare. Most people know that it is a bannable offence. The ban list is full of "$$$" or "findom" as the reason people are banned. However, there is more to financial domination than just asking for/demanding money.

When you hear financial domination, the first thing you think about is people asking for monetary tributes, demanding that somebody pay them for their services or taking over somebody's bank account for their own
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Spy Cam

Posted 06-22-2018 at 11:32 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:23 PM by Butterfly

I am sitting here this morning watching my pet on cam. He is on his kitchen floor, wearing his penis gag, underwear on his head (that was his choice) and his humbler securing his balls tightly behind his legs. The camera is positioned so that I can watch his suffering. He is tethered in place with a rope attached to his collar. He has a bucket of water which is going to serve as his toilet and drinking water for the next ... who knows how long ... he certainly doesn't.

As he waits for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Denying a Worm

Posted 06-12-2018 at 03:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:26 PM by Butterfly

Jaro has requested that IceMaiden and I both write blogs about why we enjoy keeping him denied. I considered writing a dual blog, but I had some time today and decided to tackle this subject right away.

I personally do not like denial as a sub. It drives me insane and not in a good way. For this reason I have listed it as a dislike and even a limit if it goes past a certain length of time. However, it is one of my biggest loves as a Domme.

So why do I enjoy denying my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly on Strike

Posted 06-10-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:26 PM by Butterfly

I have been saying that I feel like going on strike for a little while now.

For the last week, and the next two weeks, I will be working 10 hour days at work, which when added to my one hour commute each way, equals 12 hours of work crap in a day, including Saturdays.

I also have been putting 5+ hours a day into trying to create new and engaging things and managing different areas on getDare, we well as doing my general socializing.

On top of those time
A Butterfly Princess <3