Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Old

A developing relationship!

Posted 04-06-2018 at 11:42 AM by mslut1961

I was contacted by this guy who has been trying to fist me for the last year. sometimes he has been successful, sometimes not. He asked if I was ready to try again. I said, "yes!"
I dressed in my wig, denim skirt, heels, stockings, no panties and drove over to his place. He greeted me at the door and reached under my skirt to play with my clit. I moaned. We went to the bedroom and I took off my skirt. "What happened to your ass," he asked? It was the day after the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Paddled ass!

Posted 04-03-2018 at 09:37 PM by mslut1961

I was out late exposing myself around the city. My last stop was a gas station near my house. I usually stop there just after it closes and wash my windows while my skirt rides up exposing my ass and clitty.
I was just finishing the windows when one of those private security cars pulls in and catches me in its lights. A big black guy gets out and asks what I think I'm doing? I try to explain, but he is having none of it. I finally say, "I'll do anything if you don't report this."...
Posted in Uncategorized