Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.67 average.

How Not To Be A Dumbinant.

Posted 04-27-2018 at 12:56 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-27-2018 at 01:02 PM by IceMaiden

So you say you are a dom, but are you really? Or are you really a dumbinant? If you find yourself doing any of the below you are not a dominant but a dumbinant.

But it's okay, you can amend your ways! I will help you out by telling you what not to do and hopefully help you turn from a dumbinant into a dominant!

#1 Don't call all subs/slaves whores, bitches, sluts etc. Not every sub likes that. Not every sub gets turned on by that. Not every sub enjoys name calling...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

I am Spoiled!

Posted 04-21-2018 at 08:59 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-21-2018 at 09:51 AM by IceMaiden

While AM and I both enjoy kinks like degradation and humiliation in our play (a lot of it!) there are plenty of times where we steer away from those kinks and delve into DDLG.

When AM first said he was going to send me some surprise gifts I pouted and moaned and complained and tried to refuse them. I have slight issues accepting gifts or help. But he wouldn't take no for an answer and sent them anyway. Since then he has sent me packages every so often, with a variety of gifts in them....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Pushing the Limits.

Posted 04-20-2018 at 03:20 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-20-2018 at 03:43 PM by IceMaiden

Not those limits! The things I want to do because I enjoy them, or AM does, or because I want to be better at them but am physically unable to do most of the time. For example...multi/forced orgasms.

I am not multi orgasmic. I can not cum a bunch of times one after the other, generally my maximum is two, three if I'm really lucky and just those three can take me an hour or more.

Today AM told me if I managed four ruins within an hour I could have something good for succeeding....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

40 Reasons We Love You

Posted 04-19-2018 at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM is old today! He turns into an even more ancient fossil! He can let us know if 40 really is the new 30, or if he needs a rocking chair now. Now that I have old jabs out of the way let's get to the reason for this blog. We love you so much, and here are 40 of those reasons!

1: You always tell us how much you love us.

2: That you aren't perfect and don't pretend to be.

3: You know just how to make us laugh and giggle.

4: You let us brat you
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sub Drop Can Happen At ANY Time!

Posted 04-12-2018 at 03:18 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-12-2018 at 03:25 PM by IceMaiden

Recently I wrote this blog/report on a recent custom orgasm task AM had me do.

For us it was especially mild play, we have done ALOT of things that are much more intense and I haven't dropped after them. But this time, for no apparent reason, I dropped and I dropped hard.

Only a few minutes after I had cleaned myself up I was hit with a feeling of overwhelming sadness and passed on playing games (non kink) with AM, which is something I always really enjoy. When I passed...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.

An Orgasm Full Of Pee

Posted 04-09-2018 at 03:27 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-12-2018 at 01:46 PM by IceMaiden

In this thread I ended up with a bunch of custom orgasms, three of which were passed over to AM to make for me. So for the last two days Sir has had me pee in my mop bucket whenever I have needed to pee.

He originally wanted the bucket as full as it could get before we used all the pee but as my period is due we decided the amount I had managed to collect so far would probably suffice, as if we had to halt it for my period we would have to start all over again. In the last two days I
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized