Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dress(ed)

Posted 06-15-2018 at 01:46 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I'm now half-way through the allotted time that I had to cross-dress for the 3-person adding thread, which means me and denied dicklet have spent nearly 11 hours(!) on public webcam, usually in some state of undress. That makes me feel like quite the cam slut I've really enjoyed doing it and exercising my inner-exhibitionist though. They've also proved to be reasonable antidotes to my ruins and, yet again, they provided a distraction to my guilty mind after yesterday's accidental ruin as I literally...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Password Into My Panties

Posted 05-04-2018 at 08:22 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Well, it was that time again...another chance to get nice and dirty on public cam, just time with a few people from GetDare watching including a certain puppy After last weeks “freestyle” show I decided to mix it up with a KEYWORD show. They may not be exactly the most inventive things in the world but they’re a simple way to get tasks from people who are less familiar with your likes, dislikes and limits (which is why PM dares work great); they’re the perfect easy “password into my panties”!
Truth or Dare Zealot