Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dumb Darers

Posted 05-17-2012 at 09:34 AM by Komodo Jones

You know in my last entry I said I didn't really have anything to bring up but now I do, after seeing something on the forums that just kind of upset me a little bit and it's been going on for quite a while. Once again I'm not going to be calling out anyone individually, but for the most part this refers to the male population of getdare. Now I'm not saying that the whole male population of getdare does this. I'm sure a large majority of males myself included, do not fit into the incidents I am going...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Plans change...

Posted 05-16-2012 at 05:27 PM by Vinnie (Vinnie's Blog)

Blogging didn't go as I planned back in September.

I blogged that I was going to propose to Kayla on Christmas. She said yes. the last 4 months have been hectic. Wedding planning.
Having a May Wedding. May 27th.
Our relationship, both sexual, and friendship, even the BDSM part of the sexual relationship, is all great. Wonderful, to be honest.

Lonely nights of mine I tend to come on here, hit the Milovana, get a good beat in.

I have been...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm Baaaaack

Posted 05-16-2012 at 04:38 PM by openinvizion
Updated 05-17-2012 at 01:24 PM by openinvizion (Removal of SC)

Hey Guys,

After a rather long posting break, I am returning. I kinda need opinions and guidance tho.

Is this community accepting enough that I can post a story based on one of my biggest, and most often thought about, fantasies, involving characters as young as 12 ( IK, I might be fucked up mentally, but I went through a stage of writing literotica to request and alot of it was "pedo" ish.) and mainly (and here come some oldstyle story codes [see http://www.asstr.org/~Uther_Pendragon/code/scfa.htm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Soapy mouth

Posted 05-16-2012 at 01:57 PM by willingmale

Thought I'd just let people know about my current predicament. I noticed that Alice41100 had some evil sounding things to do when she received PMs so I indulged my sadistic side.

After a while I felt a little bit bad and offered to accept her least favourite dare in return.

As a result I now have to soap my mouth (rub my hands together to get a nice lather up then rub them all over my mouth, tongue, teeth, inside of my cheeks) every time I get a PM for the next three weeks!...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lines

Posted 05-13-2012 at 11:16 PM by DiaperedLittleGirl
Updated 05-14-2012 at 01:46 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl

me is sittin on cowch waching parent tap on tv dinking red ceam fum my ba-ba sit in poopy and peepeed diaper tat i must stay in til me rit
"I'm a dirty wittle girl who poopied and peepeed herself" 50 times then me can change on t-shirt wif hood an tights

1) I'm a dirty wittle girl who poopied and peepeed herself
2) I'm a dirty wittle girl who poopied and peepeed herself
3) I'm a dirty wittle girl who poopied and peepeed herself
4) I'm a dirty wittle...
Posted in my diaper days
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

bad mes

Posted 05-12-2012 at 02:45 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl
Updated 05-14-2012 at 01:49 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl

mes was bad bad girl and no get out of beds sos mes have to slep on for and wear sam dip-dip til me get redy fors party moros then me gets clean on and ony get chan wen stats to leks
Posted in my diaper days
Old

MBP Infomercial 1: Debate etiquette

Posted 05-11-2012 at 10:01 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hey everyone! I am taking time out of my life of eating pork, believing in science and being a false prophet to talk to you about something: Debate Etiquette. If you were in the chat at about 600 GMT last night, you probably saw a debate occur about religion and politics. While most people usually stay clear of these things, it was (for the most part) well handled and with a lot of back and forth but interesting thoughts to be had by all. But there were a few things that I saw that were big no-no's...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized