Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Supermarket trip

Posted 05-21-2018 at 09:58 AM by Matt:
Updated 05-21-2018 at 10:30 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

I just want to point out at the start, I know a lot of my recent dares/reports have involved wearing female clothing, but I do not identify as a sissy and find it VERY embarrassing! I mean underwear is not TOO bad, but anything above that.......

But anyway just a quick report.....

Well I did the dare for reaching 2,500 keywords in the 3 person thread -:

Do supermarket main shop wearing bra, panties & dress (can wear coat & trousers in shop, but remove when in car)

This was VERY embarrassing, some people must have seen me driving like that! (Especially driving in and out of supermarket car park, as lots of people around and driving slowly....) Just hope it was no one who knew my car! And the stuffed bra was creating "bulges" that looked very noticeable to me through my coat. (well small jacket, as was quite a warm day, couldn't wear a big coat without looking ridiculous!)

The dare coincided with me finishing a denial period from my denial thread, and Goddess Sam decided that if I wanted an orgasm before my next denial period started, then I would have to cum in the supermarket's toilet having took my coat and trousers off, so just in dress, stuffed bra and panties, I had to cum in the panties and wear for 12 hours afterwards yuk.... And the supermarket toilets were VERY busy, lot's of people in and out, felt so close.....If I hadn't been so horny, I would have found it difficult to cum!

In order to get a reduction from Lucy's denial period, I have to offer pictures/video to anyone who asks....(by pm or kik) (how much reduction depends how many I send, I don't know how much the reduction will be...)

The pics/video's available are...

Pics-
Wearing dress in car
In dress, trousers and jacket (can't see dress)
in shop toilet wearing dress
in shop toilet lifting dress, showing bra & panties
In shop toilet in dress showing hard cock......

Video's

Short video while driving in dress (shorter than planned, as I had to cut it as it showed some street signs that could have shown where about I live....)

Short video while stroking cock in toilet wearing dress.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4676 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very brave Matt: good job!!!
  2. Old Comment
    I'm very proud of you Matt, I know this pushed you out of your comfort zone and was scary for you. But you did so well <3
  3. Old Comment
    Very brave man.
    Well done.
  4. Old Comment
    Good job. You went very far. I hope you enjoyed it.
  5. Old Comment
    Wow! I'm impressed. And I envy your bravery!
  6. Old Comment
    That is impressive Matt, loved the pics and the video in the supermarket toilet, could really hear how busy it was!