Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

(insert clickbait title)

Posted 05-04-2018 at 07:33 PM by Diapered_prince

So you are all probably expecting a large update for the last 3 weeks. Truth is, I have simply been really really really busy with school and work. So there is not really much to say. I am out kinda for the summer (more on that in a bit) and life has settled down.

I was able to see Infinity War (no spoilers) today and thought it was really well made. The pacing was sharp with very little down time and it still kept the wit that Marvel has come to be known for while still pulling the feels out of the audience.
HOWEVER, (spoilers MAJOR spoilers)

Spoiler:
I really like how they ended the movie with Thanos winning. Think about it. The entire movie his goal was to get all the infinity stones and then kill a random half of the universal population. WHICH HE DOES. And I thought it was a bold choice to kill the Guardians (Minus Rocket), Spider-man, Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and War Machine. (If you stayed for post credits you also know that Nick is also gone) and while I don't think that the deaths will be permanent, Marvel has put some framework in place if there are no resurrections. And Dr. Strange didn't cop out by surrendering the time stone, remember he saw over 14 million time lines so he knew how it was going to play out.

With that out of the way, we can get back to why you are here. The diapers are starting to get uncomfortable as the days get hotter (so far we have reached 34 Celsius (93 in freedom units) and the diapers don't really breathe like typical underwear. (If anyone has a suggestion on that PLEASE let me know) My bladder control doesn't exist at home (except for while I am asleep) and it is pretty easy to wet out in public as well. I know pretty well when I need to change and when I am okay to hold off for a little longer.

Now for school, a few weeks ago I applied for a summer program and still have yet to hear back on if I was accepted (but I NEED to be to graduate on time) They said that it would take 4-6 weeks and the 6th will mark the first day of the 4th week so I expect to hear from them soon.

Nobody commented on my last post but maybe that is because I asked too easy of a question so here we go.

My question for you this update is this,
What is the happiest moment of you life?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1951 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are much more likely to get a discussion around such a question in the TRUTH board.

If you put your question over there, you can just delete this blog.
    Updated 05-05-2018 at 09:59 AM by MarvHarvey
  2. Old Comment
    Sorry, but I didn't find the question too interesting and I'm not sure about the answer on your new one.

That being said: I really like the series and would love if you started posting updates again.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Comment
    You are much more likely to get a discussion around such a question in the TRUTH board.

If you put your question over there, you can just delete this blog.
    But why would I delete this, it is interesting/fun to write and there are at least some people who read it. Plus I want to look back next year and see my journey. The questions at the end are just random questions that I am curious about, there is no real need for them to be answered. I just thought that some engagement would be nice.
    Posted 05-20-2018 at 05:30 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline