Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

I am Spoiled!

Posted 04-21-2018 at 08:59 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 04-21-2018 at 09:51 AM by IceMaiden

While AM and I both enjoy kinks like degradation and humiliation in our play (a lot of it!) there are plenty of times where we steer away from those kinks and delve into DDLG.

When AM first said he was going to send me some surprise gifts I pouted and moaned and complained and tried to refuse them. I have slight issues accepting gifts or help. But he wouldn't take no for an answer and sent them anyway. Since then he has sent me packages every so often, with a variety of gifts in them.

This week I had two packages arrive! One a few days ago and one arrived this morning. The one that arrived first carried two new ceramic teddies, of which I like collecting. I now have several different ones of those, all themed on our relationship.

It also featured a new teddy keyring and a unicorn teddy. I may have gone to hide the unicorn (my child likes to steal my teddies) and brush it's hair. It also had some hand sanitizer in to try in place of deep heat, I didn't like that one as much.

I knew what was arriving this morning as I had mentioned a while ago I wanted two of the three items and AM had said he would get them for me. I was most excited for the pink unicorn sippy cup!! Along with the cup there was a unicorn colouring book.

I couldn't use the cup as I had to go out literally two minutes after the post arrived (I was so glad I didn't miss it, I would have been very grumpy!) but as soon as I got home I had to try it! The colouring book I am excited to use too, only when I don't have family here (everyone likes stealing my unicorn stuff )

The third item was a new toy.

I do look forward to testing that out and hope it makes pretty bruises and marks like my old paddle does! But mostly I want to colour some unicorns!!!

AM and I often take some of our kinks to the extreme/push as far as we can - but things like this highlight the love and respect and friendship and closeness underneath the edge play, behind the name calling and degradation. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I have the best Sir and the best sadist and the best Daddy all wrapped up into one neat little package and I am extremely grateful and thankful for this.

I will admit for a long time I was still uncomfortable about accepting the gifts he sent, even though I always loved every one of them. (Except hand sanitizer and gags.) And I found it awkward each and every time - sometimes, I still do.

But as I have been told countless times, spoiling me makes AM happy...and if AM is happy, then I am happy. So even though I will probably always find it a little awkward, it will never mean I appreicate it any less. Because I appreicate it a WHOLE LOT!

Thank you to the bestest Daddy ever. I love you so much!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 930 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I completely understand the awkward feeling. I have such a hard time accepting gifts or help. But it does make me feel special. It has become so much easier with Mr. D. Now I actually beg him to buy me certain things.

I love your unicorn cup and coloring book. Now I want one!

I also want to try that paddle. Please let me know how it goes.

I love reading about all the hard, limit pushing things that you and AM do, but I love reading these blogs even more. They are so sweet and really do show how much you two love each other. You deserve to be spoiled!
  2. Old Comment
    ^---- what she said about the blogs.