Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 05-15-2018 at 12:14 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-15-2020 at 10:18 PM by Night Drifter

Grayed out PM Dares are on break.
I LOVE PM Dares! I'm always looking fir new ones!

PM me DIAPER CHECK and I will respond within 1 hour (unless I'm sleeping) letting you know the status of my diaper and providing proof should you want it.

PM me "TRAINING" and I will keep a stiff cock for 17 minutes. Every time I succeed this dare, I will increase the time by 1 minute.

PM me "BATTLESHIP" and we will negotiate both out ante. Then we play a game of battleship for it. If I win, then you have to pay your ante, else I have to pay mine.

PM me "TAXES" and my next orgasm must be a ruined orgasm, unless I edge 2d6 times.

PM me PADDED and I'll owe you 6 hours wearing a diaper.

PM me "BET" with a proposed real-life bet, your expected chance ratio, and ante proposals for you and me. I will either accept or make a counterproposal until we agree on a bet with stakes for each of us.

PM me "SPANK X" with X up to 50 and I will spank my butt cheeks X times. Everytime you reply to my report with your thoughts and feelings on it, your limit for X is 25 higher.

PM me "ROSE" and I will touch my rear entry and play with it for at least 1 minute without penetration.

PM me "COMMENT" and a blog entry, and I will leave a comment if possible.

PM me DICE and I will a roll a dice three times. The first time will determine how many hours I am not allowed to use the toilet. The second roll will determine how many glasses of water I must drink. The third roll will determine my punishment if necessary. If it's odd, you can decide, if it's even then I will be diapered for 24 hours.

PM me "WRITE" and a topic, and I will write a public blog entry on getDare about that topic.

PM me "VOTE" and a link to a poll, and I will vote on it. Add me how to vote and I will vote in your favor.

PM me "GAME" and a proposed game to play with you, and I tell you if and how I like to play it with you.

PM me Add and I'll add any PM Dares of your choice within my limits

PM RULE and a rule and I will follow it for as long you wish (max 7 days)

PM me POST I will post what you want in a thread of your choice as soon as I can and I will let you know when

PM me WEDGIE and I will wedgie myself immediately and not remove it for the next 2 hours

If I get PM'd PURCHASE 40 times or more before valentine's day, I will buy the following outfit. If I do have to purchase this, everyone who has sent me this PM dare may order me to do a dare in this outfit. Now without further adue...the outfit:
the outfit
[30/40]
The person who hits 40 gets to pick the new item to replace the outfit when this dare resets.

If I get PM'd NEW SHOES 40 times. I will purchase a new pair of shoes, specifically this pair New Pair
[10/40]
Posted in Rules and Dares
Views 1596 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments