Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

The snow is gone!

Posted 03-24-2018 at 12:56 PM by mslut1961

Now that the snow is gone some of my summer regulars are getting in contact with me. The first to contact me was a Dom that used me a lot last summer. He is a older guy, skinny with a big 11" cock. We hooked up in the abandoned park late last summer. He used and abused me until the snow came. He liked using my body and holes because his wife is no longer interested in sex. I was his release.
Anyway, he got a hold of me online, said he was down south for the winter but he was back and ready to use me. He wanted me to drive naked, except for my wig, stockings and heels to the parking lot of the park. He would meet me there. It was still a little cool in the evening, so I wore my trench coat, with the intention of taking it off before he got there. However, he was there when I pulled in.
"Faggot, I told you to be naked," he said sternly. He took the coat and put it in his truck. "Present yourself," he ordered. I quickly spread my legs, thrust my hips forward and put my hands behind my back. "Nice. I see you've lost some weight. You're more passable now." He fondled my clit and balls. "Mmmmmm, I have big plans for these this summer," he said. He walked behind me and ordered me to present my cunt. I arched my back and spread my cheeks, exposing my hole. "Good girl," he said.
He noticed that it was gaping. I told him I had been trying to stretch it so I could easily take a fist. He smiled and said, "by the end of the summer you'll be taking more than a fist." He casually inserted a couple of fingers and roughly played with my cunt. I moaned a bit. He chuckled. "I almost forgot how much of a slut you are."
He grabbed a bag from his truck and ordered me to follow him. We went to the isolated picnic area that we used last summer. He had me get up on the picnic table and get on all fours. He attached a spreader bar to my ankles and then my wrists to the bar. My head was down on the table and my ass was up and hole spread wide open.
He came to the front and dragged me forward so my head was over the edge. "Open your mouth and look up," he ordered. His huge cock was already hard and he started to shove it down my throat. As he was raping my throat he said he hadn't had a good fuck for 4 months. His wife wouldn't blow him or let him fuck her ass. He jerked off a lot while down in Arizona.
He finally worked his cock all the way in my throat. He held it there as I adjusted to its size. He started fucking it in and out. "Mmmmmm, your throat is so good," he murmured. After about 10 minutes of throat fucking he tensed, held his cock deep in my throat and shot his load directly into my stomach. I swallowed as best I could. He laughed as I struggled to take all his cum. He withdrew his cock and sad, "now for that cunt!"
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1305 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments