Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

Stripping My Way Out of Guilt

Posted 04-19-2018 at 10:02 AM by PrincessJessica
Updated 05-04-2018 at 08:21 AM by PrincessJessica

Well today was my first Chaturbate show in a while, well advertised a day in advance but luckily most people on GetDare seemed to be at work (phew). I wasn’t really looking forward to it after yesterday’s ruin, which always leaves me feeling a little down and not feeling like playing (even though Mistress is super-supportive and they’re totally allowed, even at my pace of ruining I can’t help but feel a little stupid & guilty as they’re very avoidable accidents).

I still gathered a worryingly large crowd for the time of day (by my standards getting comfortably into double figures is scary) and set to work with a long teasing strip show. Starting with a long green top, purple thong and plain padded bra I set to work taking off one piece of clothing one song at a time. A slow teasing caressing of my body, teasing a little bit more skin as the first song wore on before flinging my top off to unveil my poor denied body with “Forever Denied” written proudly on my chest (for another task, although it did make me feel extra slutty somehow). Despite my excitement at being watched by so many I still felt like I was just going through the motions.

However, that soon changed when a series of compliments were, unexpectantly, flung my way. Knowing people were liking what they saw, and seeing the numbers creep up to near 20 changed my mood. I wasn’t especially horny (unusually) but felt the stress leave me as I shook my hips and wiggled my ass for all to see, taking off my bra to unveil my little man boobs I even found myself "flirting" with a watcher describing his fantasy of using me in a bar room of people, making me dance and suck plenty of BBC. Thinking of myself being humiliated like that got my dicklet excited, "stripped" off my stress before I more literally stripping off my thong exposing my naked body.

I stayed on for a whole hour in the end with a pretty pedestrian (stroking my dicklet was as extreme as it got) but very fun enjoyable show that took me from a little down, through to de-stressed and all the way to actually horny. A mixture of the dancing itself (it's impossible to be unhappy when dancing!), exhibitionism but also the gentle flirting/compliments really helped, whereas normally I'd be sulking watching TV I was having a good time to my suprise. I may be the first stripper to be told to put clothes back on as I look cuter in my thong and bra though ha...not sure that’s exactly a compliment

So I suppose the lesson is a) to stop beating myself up about accidents but also b) to still play a little even when I feel down (whether that's through guilt or not). It’s so tempting to lock myself away and “shut down” my kink side when I’m not quite feeling it (often as I'm tired, or my mood's not quite there) but being kinky really does seem to make me happy. Being "forced" (I set a show time that I felt obliged to stick to) to perform today was an unexpected blessing in disguise.

This blog is created for the following adding thread task, 18 hours 20 minutes to go...

Quote:
Do X Minutes of cross-dressed dancing on Chaturbate or Omegle and you must offer a strip tease to anyone who asks. Any "showtime" after the initial strip still counts. For this task, you will keep a detailed blog on the experience and you must leave a comment the day before a session, so any GetDare friends can watch. You must also offer to send a PM Reminder to anyone who requests one.
Chaturbate: malesub26
Next show: See signature (they'll be a mix of afternoon and night-time UK)
Views 2849 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Once again, thanks Jessica. Must say, You are more "female" then me as I doubt I could ever get ever push myself as far as You are! Great blog, lots of deep feelings oozing out everywhere - and most likely not the only thing oozing these days / weeks / months....