Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Posted 05-15-2009 at 06:15 PM by Bloxo

Just to give people more information on me in case they want to know more I thought I would write about my likes in the outside world and in this realm. Dislikes to follow on seperate thread.

Outside: I am a man of simple pleasures, often amused by shiny objects and random bits of memorabiliar dotted about my room. But also I love to delve into life and explore it's many facets. I would say I collect information, if a subject captures my attention I study it in detail.
I enjoy challenges and am greatly pleased whenever I feel that I have made progress or accomplished something. I love the feel of a warm sun shining down, I love nature and the many rocks it offers to climb, many paths to travel and much scenery to enjoy.
I love the game, competition is a great stirer for the soul and it's always satisfying to beat someone, especially if they get a forfeit afterwards.
I love films & TV: Have over a 1000 dvd's now, a bit of an obsessed collector, buy from every genre, look out for classics and recommendations, anything to stir the imagination and provoke new thought.
Reading: much like films I collect books, the majority of them are ancient classical works thanks to my degree, including a large stock of classical philosphy, but also have sci-fi and fantasy novels. From literature I look for answers to the questions we do not know to ask, I feel it is important to read and learn from the great thinkers in history in order to understand the universe that surrounds us.
Friends: I spent much of my youth without good friends and learnt to be self sufficient in entertainment, but once I became an older teenager people I met changed my life and I became a new person, discovering pubs, clubs and booze as well as other recreational activities.
Well that is a brief insight into what keeps me going, but to continue would bore the reader I'm sure.

On Getdare: I am still fairly new and exploring this side of me, I started as a submissive enjoying exhibitionist tendancies, which is a part I still retain, there is a definite thrill to be had from a cute girl enjoying your actions and satisfying her desires. There is also fun in allowing her to control your sexual actions.
However the one sidedness of the affair started to bore me after time and seeked interaction and discovered girls who liked to be told what to do, this had it's fun side too, though it too became dull as it again felt rather one sided.
so I found that my love of games combined with the right girl would cause mutual satisfaction, this was my ideal niece, allowing competitiveness to drive the fun and to cause the need to one up each other with each passing loss.
To go into more specifics, I would like to show off my body, to suffer mild pain, to be put in embarrasing situations, normally with ice or mess. To be made to cum in unusual circumstances and under command.
In turn I liked to get girls to show off, to cause them to pleasure themselves, wear interesting outfits, get wet and messy and most importantly for them to cum.
In terms of mutual activity I have enjoyed role playing, playing games of course, always fun to try out new ones, truths I have really enjoyed, I am an honest person and love to confess my desires and questionable activity, I also liked to explore the minds of others in order to know them as a person as opposed to a visage.

I hope any that have read this post found it interesting and it is by no means complete, but it is so easy to waffle on so I'll leave it there for now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1233 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments