Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RST

Rate this Entry

memoires of a depraved primate - part I: marbles

Posted 03-17-2012 at 08:19 AM by RST
Updated 03-17-2012 at 08:24 AM by RST

As I'm a bit above the average age on GD I read stuff younger people are up to and what's on their minds. Sometimes this takes me back to my own younger years and I've decided to make a few blog posts about my own past depravities to share some truths with you all.

part I: marbles

I only just remembered this and it brought a big smile to my face because it reminded me I was a dirty little monkey way before I even became aware of my own sexuality. I think this period was when I was somewhere around 11 years old. When I was this age I had this period where I played this game with myself involving my collection of marbles. What I'd do was drop my little pants and start inserting marbles up my ass to expel them later in the toilet bowl. The number of marbles went up gradually until my entire collection was up there. I also started to keep them in for longer periods. I would put them in and then go downstairs where my parents were or go for a little walk or bicycle ride outside before I expelled them again. I clearly remember liking the physical sensation and also knowing I was doing something naughty while I was in public. I think this period of marble play only lasted a few months before I got bored with it and stopped doing it. I also washed the marbles afterwards and still used them to play in the school yard with my friends. A lot of these marbles were lost while playing for keeps and so passed through the hands of my classmates afterwards

Think of me what you will. This is who I was and am.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	38509.jpg
Views:	851
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	176  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3878 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ...heheh.

I feel like quoting Deus Ex.

But I won't.

I will say, though, that I've never been phased by any of this. Lots of people tell me a lot of things, and lots of people might be surprised at how similar we all are.

This new generation... this Truth or Dare movement that seems to be in style nowadays.

I like it.

I used to think those who were involved in it were immature idiots.

But now I realize this whole truth thing is helping us understand one another, and helping us to not be afraid of each other, or ourselves.

I like that.

It's a good movement, and the children are leading the way as always. It'll be time for you and I to step down soon.

I like that too.

Because the alternative to this is the JC-Helios AI merger.

And I killed JC Denton because I disagreed with his ambitions.

Twice.