Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BastyTheKitty

Rate this Entry

Follow-up to Returning to Bladder Training

Posted 06-18-2020 at 04:47 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone! Basty here once again to follow up on how yesterday went and what I've done since then. At the suggestion of a friend, I decided to try something a little differently. I have quite a few towels laying around and one cloth diaper without a cover. A few days ago I realised I could cut a rubbish bag to create a homemade plastic cover to help with leaking, so I put that on my computer chair with a towel (at the time, my cloth had already been soaked) and every couple of minutes just relaxed my bladder.

This proved highly effective, I found that I had a lot of difficulty holding my bladder yesterday and it's gotten a lot easier to just wet. That was pretty much the suggestion, I was told I could get a towel, wrap it around like a cloth diaper, and use it for a bit to train to sit there and release. It's an effective strategy and I will definitely be adding it to my training, hopefully I'll be able to do it daily. The only issue I face now is the smell...

I've been spending quite a few weeks thinking about buying more cloth diapers and a couple of covers, so I can wear close to 24/7 and have an easier time training, and the main reason I wanted to go with cloth was because they're reusable. Since I don't have a job, I can't keep spending money on buying disposables, which I do prefer, so it seemed ideal, since at the time I had quite a bit of money saved up. Unfortunately, I no longer have any money saved up as my car died and I had to buy a new one, and now I need the rest of my money to pay for repairs.

Why is that important to this blog entry? I needed to explain my train of thought first so I could explain my next move. So, I don't have enough money yet to get the car fixed, and I've been offered by my mother to help pay for my car, which means I still have a few weeks before we can do anything. Reflecting on why I was going for cloth, I realised that at this point, disposables are actually within my budget again. All of this to say I bought a 42 pack of Abena M4s which will hopefully be coming in next week. That will help solve most of my current issues and allow me to relax in little space while also progressing with my training.

Sorry for the long blog entry on what is a fairly simple category for me, but having been gone for a long time, lots of things happen and often they impact many aspects of my life. At least right now things are going fairly well for me!
Views 899 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments