Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sorry for not keeping up to date

Posted 11-30-2009 at 11:39 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Here is todays video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01O_wrWN0D8
getDare Expert
Old

Christmas Dare

Posted 11-29-2009 at 01:07 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Updated 11-29-2009 at 01:09 PM by Officelover

Okay, so Jaques has his new Dare-A-Day, Advent Calender. His first dare was the following:

Quote:
1st December: Christmas Avatar:
Starting things off nice and simple- change your current avatar to a Christmas themed one. Keep it until 25th December. (For those members who already HAVE a Christmas avatar or eight, try and use one a day until Xmas!)

Dares from 2nd December onwards will normally be posted evening time UK the day before.
I'll be attempting...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ben Franklin

Posted 11-29-2009 at 06:49 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This comes from a great episode of the Office when Michael throws a bachelor party for Bob Vance (Vance Refrigeration), and a bachelorette party for Phyllis Lapin. Michael declares that each party is to get their own stripper. However, Jim doesn't invite a male stripper to the Office; he invites a guest speaker. According to Jim, "Michael recommended me a male strip club called 'Banana Slings'. Instead, I called the Scholastic Speakers of Pennsylvania." This leads to some sticky situations...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ThanksGiving

Posted 11-28-2009 at 08:26 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 11-28-2009 at 08:45 AM by lokelake

I was going to post this 2 days ago, but I was on probation so I couldn't haha

How was everyone's thanksgiving? Mine was good. I went over my aunts for turkey and to talk. I did play with my younger cousins.

I played chess over there too. It was two really close games with my younger brother, but he beat me. I crushed my older sister though, lol.

Having the 2 days off from school was really nice.

I know depp gave thanks and I am sure...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Vacation

Posted 11-28-2009 at 07:02 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I am back from my "vacation" from getdare. I would like to thank depp for putting me on probation. But heck depp, since I am a Christian, I will forgive you, and not leave a grudge you.

Oh well, at least I got a nice little break from getdare.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

A New Religion

Posted 11-28-2009 at 06:19 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)
Updated 11-28-2009 at 06:24 AM by depp

Yesterday I did something terrible... I bought a used Mac Mini. I'm a bit of a Mac hater but I need it for some software that is not available for Linux or Windows. My religion is Ubuntu and this makes me feel like I just sinned. I try not to support the evil computing monopolies. I feel so dirty!

I'm in love with Linux so hopefully I'll get along with my new toy and tool. I better, I'm going to have to sell my Wii to afford it.
SysOp
Posted in Personal life
Old

The Grey Cup

Posted 11-26-2009 at 03:35 PM by North1 (North1 Enlightenment)

Happy Thankgiving to all the American friends here.
I usually take the afternoon off myself to watch a little NFL football.

Grey Cup Update
It is the Montreal Alouettes vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders playing in Calgary, AB for the Championship of the Canadian Footbal League.

I'll go with the underdog Roughriders to win (with my heart anyway). Montreal are 6.5 point favorites.

Go team green!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized