Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Birthday things!

Posted 09-01-2020 at 09:28 PM by Butterfly

Today I turned 31 ... or actually probably more like 5 and a half. I feel absolutely overwhelmed with the love and attention given to me by those in my life. Family, friends and kinkster from around the world reached out to me in messages, letters, and phone calls all day.

I received gifts today that were just perfect for me. So much thought and love went into them.

Among the most mentionable was a package that arrived from the Netherlands with two special stuffies in it; a worm and a bunny! My worm also spoiled me with a special video in which he tortured himself using as many toys as he could manage - it was a sight to see. Thank you my worm, I so appreciate all you have done to make me feel special. You are a great friend and an amazing sub.

Mr. Devious also went above and beyond and spent 8 HOURS!!!! making me a birthday cake. From scratch. For the first time ever!!! It was a white chocolate cake with white chocolate buttercream frosting in pink and purple. It even had edible glitter on it. It was beautiful and perfect and tasted so delicious.

Of course he also spoiled me with gifts ... even buying me a new blanket (after being banned from getting any new ones forever!) ... and love and attention. Mr. Devious, Thank you for always treat me like a princess. I love you so much.

Lastly, I can't forget the spankings and sensory deprivation tasks that were given to me in my birthday thread. We had that play time on Sunday and it was so much fun. I will be posting a report more in depth later, but it was a wonderful session. All of the messages and effort put in by friends and people on getDare who I may not know too well was heart warming. Thank you for making my birthday kinky and special.

31 is off to a fabulous start! I really am a blessed Butterfly!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1490 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy Birthday Butterfly!

Quote:
    It even had edible glitter on it
    Thats such a you thing :')
  2. Old Comment
    I really should have packaged myself instead of that stuffed worm...

I'm glad to know you had a wonderful birthday Princess!
  3. Old Comment
    Sorry I didn't get to your birthday thread sooner. You know I could have bumped those times and extras up more than most. :P Glad your birthday went so well. Here's to another good and fun kinky year.

*cheers*
  4. Old Comment
    I've been so busy I've missed most goings-on here on gD... no, in the world in general!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

May all coming spanks sting and sensors deprivate... eh... I mean... may there be many more thirty-first birthdays... erm, uh... well, you know what I mean!
  5. Old Comment
    Happy (belated) birthday Butterfly!
  6. Old Comment
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing you the best <3