Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked in sex shop dare! 😱

Posted 11-30-2020 at 02:57 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was from a person I chatted with on another site but thought it was a fun one and hadn’t done anything like it before. So here’s a report for your reading pleasure.

The dare: Wearing heels, I had to go to local sex shop wearing a butt plug, strip naked except for shoes and either 1) buy some lube to reapply on butt plug before getting dressed and leave, or 2) try on a bondage collar while naked in the shop and ask someone what they think. If the person replies with any positive comment, I had to buy the collar and wear it all the way home (dressed).

I decided to do this dare at a higher end sex shop so I know it would be safer and not have weirdos like you find in the sketchier ones. Before I left my place, I lubed up my anus and inserted my jewelled butt plug (light blue gem). I wore panties, bra, jeans, and a sweater over it, and a pair if black heels. I made my way to the sex shop that was about 20 minutes away by bus with cold feet...literally as it’s now cold in Canada (didn’t really think this through, I could have packed my heels).

I chose not to sit on the bus as I was nervous as hell and I didn't need the butt plug driving my anus wild with all the vibrations and bumps. I finally arrived at my stop, and got off the bus, walked 1/2 a block and entered the upscale sex shop.

The cashier was a young lady which made me feel more comfortable doing the dare. I would have been more nervous if it had been a guy. I was greeted and asked if I needed help to which I said I was just looking for now. I decided the best way to strip was to pretend to try some lingerie on and walk out of the fitting room naked.

I walked over to the lingerie, picked up a skimpy laced bra and went into the fitting room (which was really just a curtain). I stripped naked but put my heels back on. I was allowed to keep my mask on for safety reasons, which I did. It would also help keep my identity safe which was a big part of the reason I agreed to it.

There was a wet patch on the crotch of my panties so I was definitely wet. I was so nervous at this point. I took a deep breath and walked out of the curtain. The shop had a clear window so you could see the street, or rather the street could see in, meaning any pedestrian traffic would have been able to see me.

The cashier looked up at me from the magazine she was reading and was obviously shocked, evident by here wide-eyed stare. I cleared my throat and nervously walked over and asked if they had any lube I could buy for my butt plug. I remember standing there in front of the cashier feeling completely and utterly exposed and yet thrilled but embarrassed. It was such a mix of emotions. I was probably bright red under my mask.

The cashier then got up and walked over to the lube section, keeping her gaze on me the whole time. I tried to act as normal as I could I followed her. She recommended a few and I picked a random bottle. I followed the cashier to the counter where I noticed a few people walk by the store outside but no one looked it, thankfully. The cashier then asked if there was anything else I was purchasing, and I stupidly in my panic and nervous state of mind said “a collar”.

As soon as those words came out of my mouth a was cussing at myself for being such an idiot, but it just came out... I guess I was doing option 2 of the dare as well! She showed me where the collars were and I walked over calmly in my heels. I was starting to feel cold at this point and my butt plug was not helping relax me either.

I picked a simple leather collar with a ring on the front, and put it on. I asked the cashier what she thought and she responded “it looks good on you. It suits you”. I wasn’t sure what she meant by that, that I looked good in bdsm? Or that I looked good as a slut? I just responded thanks, and said I would take it too.

As we made our way back to the counter, an older man walked into the store and my heart sank. He looked at me and was undoubtedly smiling under his mask. He chuckled and made some comment about showing off the goods to customers and continued into the store. His eyes were on me the whole time and I was mixed with disgust and thrill. I made the payment (after running back to the fitting room to grab my purse) and got back behind closed curtains.

I reapplied some lube on my butt plug and replaced it in my ass, then got dressed. I left the collar on and walked out of the store. I got more weird stares from the cashier on the way out, I guess because I had the collar on still, and the man made some “friendly” comment about coming around more often.

I went to the nearest bus stop and made my way home with a few confused looks from other passengers. I will confess I was turned on after the whole dare and treated myself to a nice orgasm with my plug still in and my collar on.

I hope you enjoyed the report. Let me know what you thought of it and if you’ve ever done something similar. As always, dares are welcomed but keep in mind it’s cold outside here in Canada now. Chat soon!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2396 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow great report and great dare
  2. Old Comment
    Nice report, sounds like you had fun.
  3. Old Comment
    Wow! What an adventure!
  4. Old Comment
    A salesperson will always say it looks good, you should have asked for a second opinion from the guy that came in.
  5. Old Comment
    What a neat report. Tawa approved~~
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you! It was fun.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Akitawa View Comment
    What a neat report. Tawa approved~~
  7. Old Comment
    It definitely was. I remember it very well! If you have any dare ideas, do let me know!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by starbaby13 View Comment
    Wow! What an adventure!
  8. Old Comment
    SO TRUE! I was an idiot on that one... thanks for reading
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    A salesperson will always say it looks good, you should have asked for a second opinion from the guy that came in.
  9. Old Comment
    Yes sir! I did have fun with that one.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Nice report, sounds like you had fun.