Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

How to get out of trouble

Posted 03-20-2019 at 07:59 PM by Butterfly

One of the topic requests in my "Choose my next blog topic" thread was "How to get out of trouble by being cute". Thank you Bbob for this suggestion.

Now, I am a perfect little princess so I don't get into trouble too often. However, when I DO find myself in hot water, I have a few techniques that can help me get out of trouble.

Pouting
Of course the very first line of defense is to stick out your lower lip, give the puppy dog eyes and bat your eyes lashes. This has a melting effect on about 50% of Daddy Doms. (Be warned, the other 50% will probably laugh at you).

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180408_001348.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	874
(yes, that is my pouty lip)

Cuddles
Cuddles release feel good chemicals into our brains and most people, can't resist a big cuddle pile. Even the domliest Doms aren't immune. So even if they do not want to cuddle, you just have to force yourself on them.

Compliments
However, if your person is somebody who has absolutely no heart and was able to resist your cuddles, you can always try to sway them with sweet compliments. Even if you have to lie a little!

Quote:
Oh Daddy, you have the biggest .... *clears throat* I mean best voice in the whole world!
Make them laugh
They say that laughter is the best medicine and it really is. Who can stay mad while laughing so hard that you have to run to the bathroom so you don't pee your pants? (Try not to actually make them pee their pants, or worse, pee your pants while sitting on their lap cause that will make them even more mad!) Break out your best jokes, funniest dance moves and silliest faces. No matter how you manage, make sure to get them laughing.

Say cute things
If funny doesn't get them going, appeal to their more sappy and sensitive side. Say the sweetest things that you can manage without giving yourself cavities.

Quote:
I wish I were an octopus so that I would have more arms to hug you.
Cute Voice
Of course cute things work even better if you say them in your sweetest, cutest voice!

Lick their nose
Another thing you can try is to shock them with something so unexpected and crazy like lean over and lick their nose! They will be so surprised that the thing you did to get you in trouble will just fall right out of their head!

Stomp your foot
If you are not getting your way, you have to show them who is boss. Cross your arms and stomp your foot. If you need to, repeat it until they take notice of you.

Of course if none of those work, I suggest you run away and hide until they forget about what it was that got you into trouble to begin with. They will miss you so much that they will be overjoyed to see you and can't possibly be mad.

*runs away and hides*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1689 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh man, we do a lot of the same things to try to get out of trouble it is scary.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CagedHiruzen View Comment
    Oh man, we do a lot of the same things to try to get out of trouble it is scary.
    I usually don't need to go past step #2.
  3. Old Comment
    You have the cutest voice, it's just unbelievable! I can't wait to hear you in real life!

But licking noses.... really... you do that?!
  4. Old Comment
    Butterfly you voice is soooo dam cute and your tips, hope more people read this post and learn a thing or two, thanks for all of them
  5. Old Comment
    This is one area where I do think ladies have a big advantage over guys lol Not sure how many of these would work for me.....
    Updated 03-21-2019 at 12:38 AM by Matt:
  6. Old Comment
    With that cute voice I would let you have a puppy!
    Posted 03-21-2019 at 12:56 AM by littlemissslave littlemissslave is offline
  7. Old Comment
    I love all of these!
    Lets get puppies!!!! ♡
    Posted 03-21-2019 at 08:36 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  8. Old Comment
    very cute blog I must say.
  9. Old Comment
    Oh the pouting and puppy dog eyes melts me every time, I'm so darn soft. First time I've heard your voice too... very cute!
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Comment
    Oh the pouting and puppy dog eyes melts me every time, I'm so darn soft. First time I've heard your voice too... very cute!
    So will you buy me a puppy?
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    So will you buy me a puppy?
    No, but I'd definitely steal a kiss from those pouty lips! Literally melting.
  12. Old Comment
    Love your pouty lip.
  13. Old Comment
    This is the best blog topic ever. That is all.
    Updated 03-24-2019 at 09:10 AM by Butterfly