Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

My Slave Katie

Posted 03-05-2019 at 10:30 AM by Butterfly
Updated 03-05-2019 at 10:36 AM by Butterfly

Some of you might have noticed that my little worm has a new username. Sunday night I decided to change it to Katie (a slight abuse of my new admin powers ).

Why Katie? Well ... MastersVoice and I were talking and he tried to type "Jaro" and his autocorrect changed it to "Katie". I thought it was freaking funny and immediately told Jaro. He didn't find it so amusing.

Of course, being the brat that I am, I decided that I needed to use this information somehow, So I am going to hold his name hostage.

How will he get it back? This is the message that I sent him:

Quote:
Listen up little worm. I am abusing my admin powers and have changed your name to "Katie". You cannot get your name back until you have completed my task. If it takes you longer than 2 weeks, then your name will forever and always remain "Katie".

Here is the task:

You will take 20 minutes to clean yourself well (no more than 20 minutes will be allowed).

Make sure to pay specific attention to the clock, because the less time you take, the better this task will go.

Once you are clean or time has run out, you will roll a dice. You will start with 10 cycles. You may subtract one cycle for every (full) minute that you didn't use for cleaning.

You will then roll a dice and add that number to the remaining total.

That will be your total number of cycles.

Cycles of what you ask? Oh, you are in for a treat little worm.

You are going to stick your new dildo and your older dildo to two surfaces that are close enough that you can use both at the same time. One in your ass, one in your throat. Leave enough space so that when the one dildo is in your throat, the other is just barely in your ass.

Each cycle consists of 1 min in one direction, and 1 min turning around and doing it in the other direction. That's right little worm .... ass to mouth!!!

To make things even more interesting, you will do each cycle using a metronome (google it and free ones pop up).

Your first cycle will start at 25 beats per minutes. Each one must increase, but you can choose the intervals. The number you end on will be important. Higher is better.
Katie has been asking to use the dildo and I think this is the perfect way to use it. He doesn't enjoy Ass to Mouth but I know he gets off on the humiliation and degradation. I also know if he didn't have major incentive, he wouldn't ever want to complete this task, so it works all around.

Wish him good luck!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2642 Comments 20
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 20

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good luck Katie!

Butterfly, I am so glad I am your dom...
  2. Old Comment
    Omg Miss this is going to be so rough!

Only 20 minutes to clean and I really do have to be squeaky clean!!
    And my new dildo is a lot larger... I don't even know if my ass can take it. My throat definitely can't....
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Katie View Comment
    And my new dildo is a lot larger... I don't even know if my ass can take it. My throat definitely can't....
    Looks like someone's stuck being Katie then Sure you'll get used to your new name (and yes I'm aware I haven't got much reason to laugh but meh it's still funny).
    Posted 03-05-2019 at 11:02 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  4. Old Comment
    There's always the option to feel and keep your new awesome name, Katie.

Brilliant idea and task, Butterfly. It's a challenge ...

Good luck, Katie.
  5. Old Comment
    My name is JARO ! ! ! !
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Katie View Comment
    My name is JARO ! ! ! !
    Not right now it isn't my little worm ...
  7. Old Comment
    Oh no... I am wishing the best of luck
  8. Old Comment
    ohh, now that explains how Katie got her name corrected, well done!

enjoy Katie worm!
  9. Old Comment
    I like this idea lots and it is pretty funny. It is nice abuse you got over Katie. Feels like a nice bratty dom who gets her way. Also a really fun way to give back his name.

But on the other hand it is too much abuse. I sometimes see people wanting their names changed. Their only solution is create another acount and never use their old one and also abandon their posting history. Do remember you also represent the mods this way.

I like it but just don't take it too far.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Comment
    I like this idea lots and it is pretty funny. It is nice abuse you got over Katie. Feels like a nice bratty dom who gets her way. Also a really fun way to give back his name.

But on the other hand it is too much abuse. I sometimes see people wanting their names changed. Their only solution is create another acount and never use their old one and also abandon their posting history. Do remember you also represent the mods this way.

I like it but just don't take it too far.
    This is all for a little fun. Mods and admins have to do something to amuse themselves with all of the crap we deal with on a daily basis.

For those who wish to change their name, there are always special circumstances as well as perks/rewards for certain things where they may be offered a name change. All they need to do is email an admin to see if they would qualify.
  11. Old Comment
    I'm glad there is amusing yourself but I do kind of agree with Pariah here. This will be remembered. (And possibly used against you in the future by someone who somehow doesn't qualify).

Butterfly is right that username changes happen in certain circumstances (mine was changed).

But this is something that I can see being controversial. And like Pariah said this is something that represents every mod here and every admin here. And there is a slippery slope.

While this is funny, and amuses me, this could go wrong quickly. And be used against you by someone who does want their named change and doesn't qualify-"but you did it for jaro as a joke" is hard to defend against.
  12. Old Comment
    I personally don't mind. I did already know admins and mods were open to change your name if you had a good reason and weren't requesting it too often. And I appreciate their work here. Why should it bother me?
  13. Old Comment
    I am not going to continue to defend myself. The intent was to have some fun. It is harmless and there are no victims. I cannot control how others feel. If there is a disagreement in the future, I will deal with that at the time with the individual who is involved.

My philosophy on name changes is probably a lot more lenient than other admins have been in the past, so I don't see it being a big issue.

Just a few months ago, Lola.fox played a similar joke on a few members in chat and it was all a big laugh.

Please refrain from sharing comments about your disagreement on this blog, but feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss further in private.
  14. Old Comment
    Hehe I enjoyed reading this and may need to drop hints to my SO to do this with me also thank you for the idea Butterfly once again you make my day
  15. Old Comment
    I feel sorry for Ja- Katie, but at the same time... DAY-YAM!

This is all I have to say on the matter.
  16. Old Comment
    Just to say that Butterfly kindly changed my name from "Maleforyou" a few days after Katie's. Although mine's entirety voluntary (albeit with my Mistresses amusement in mind) I think it's been applied consistently enough in the very small window Butterfly's had the power (I contribute a little less than Katie if anything, won't add admin work asking to change back, both relatively long term members etc).

(Sorry to extend that, just thought the criticism was a tad unfair given what I know). I'm already getting used to seeing Katie's name around the forum although completing that task sounds like fun.
    Posted 03-05-2019 at 05:12 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
    Updated 03-05-2019 at 05:31 PM by PrincessJessica
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Comment
    Just to say that Butterfly kindly changed my name from "Maleforyou" a few days after Katie's. Although mine's entirety voluntary (albeit with my Mistresses amusement in mind) I think it's been applied consistently enough in the very small window Butterfly's had the power (I contribute a little less than Katie if anything, won't add admin work asking to change back, both relatively long term members etc).

(Sorry to extend that, just thought the criticism was a tad unfair given what I know). I'm already getting used to seeing Katie's name around the forum although completing that task sounds like fun.
    Thank you for your kind words and support.
  18. Old Comment
    Now I wish I had the power to change Matt's name..........
  19. Old Comment
    Pariahterror thank you for raising the point, and creating discussion of the issue.
    I hope everyone continues to have fun.
  20. Old Comment
    Jaro now has his name back. No harm, no foul. You may read about his completion of the task here.