Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Suggestions About How To Pay a Debt

Posted 03-27-2023 at 09:29 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-30-2023 at 02:46 AM by Butterfly

I need help with coming up with an idea on how to pay a forfeit.

I lost a game of battleship to roadrunnerkc17 and have to do, and then report, on some sort of sexual payment. His kinks, according to his profile, are: Cross-dressing, anal and masturbation.

When I asked him which of the three he would want me to do to myself, to my relief, he didn't choose anal, however, to my surprise, he went with cross-dressing.

Now, I love an erotica/literary challenge....
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Orgasm at Work & Shower Spanking - Report & Payment

Posted 03-14-2023 at 12:34 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2023 at 12:57 PM by cariadferch

Recap:

I lost a game of Battleship to my favorite creeper who ordered me to masturbate at work the number of times, and different places, as replies appeared on my blog announcing this challenge. Being back after such a long hiatus I thought I could skate by. After 14 posts I was forced conceded. Now I had to masturbate to an orgasm at work and then post a picture of myself spanking my bare rear crimson in the shower. He is the required story of my humiliation.

Work Orgasm...
Old

Failed Forfeit - Now I Have to Orgasm at Work

Posted 03-12-2023 at 12:49 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-12-2023 at 03:19 PM by cariadferch

Okay, I concede. There is no way I'm going to be able to masturbate for 70 minutes at work in 14 different places. I didn't think I would get so many responses, especially after being away for so long. The creep(er) who came up with this insidious little forfeit, however, told me I simply can't ignore the original challenge because that would be "false advertising" and he wants his report. So yes, you'll will get to see me "bare ass and wet" spanking myself bright red later this week,...
Old

Forfeit - Have to Masturbate at Work

Posted 03-08-2023 at 01:24 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-12-2023 at 03:18 PM by cariadferch

I lost and this is my punishment:

Next Monday (March 13th), I have to masturbate at work for five minutes or until I orgasm. The number of times I have to debase myself is based on the number of replies to this blog post (one per person). The worst part, I have to change to a different location each time.

If I fail, or cannot finish this forfeit for any reason, I must post a pic of myself "bare ass and wet" spanking my rear with a wood spoon in the shower until...
Old

Ponderings

Posted 10-22-2021 at 08:31 PM by cariadferch

I have been pondering my BDSM interest a lot of late with two things that have particularly been on my mind.

First, I am think of deleting my “sister” (my fake alter-ego when I dom). I realize after a recent session on here that I don't enjoy domming on anything that approaches reality. The thought of really controlling a man I find unattractive. I've always approached it as an abstract impersonal fantasy, almost a literary challenge, while trying to give an online friend a little pleasure....
Posted in Ramblings
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Payment – A Dirty Limerick

Posted 09-10-2021 at 11:24 AM by cariadferch

I was tasked by the charming hltro to write a limerick as payment during an interesting game of Truth or Dare. Limericks are suppose to be cheeky, and this one especially considering hltro's interests. But such is the nature of dares and payments.

I hope you enjoy it.
Amy

------------

hltro, I met today with some flirting, which lead to wagers abounding.

Then defeat came my way which was shocking, for his demands were confounding....
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

I Confess, I Cheated.

Posted 09-07-2021 at 06:00 PM by cariadferch
Updated 09-07-2021 at 06:11 PM by cariadferch

I pride myself in being honest and doing all the dares given to me on here at getDare, while honestly admitting to something I can't do. A friendly game of Truth or Dare with dandushma evolved into a game of Strip Battleship. He was into trash talking and name calling so I played along because those things can be fun. My Welsh competitiveness go the better of me and I tried to get one by him, seeing if I could claim to take the same piece of clothing off twice. He caught me and I was mortified. What...