Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Toys Posts about toys in general, including furniture and machines
Old

A view on my chastity belt

Posted 02-03-2020 at 04:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have only had made some experiences with my chastity belt so far, but I got impressions I'd like to share with you. I assume that you read my previous post about my chastity belt or won't miss those information. Though I give some evaluations here, please, don't take this as a review, just an impression and personal opinion.

Value for price

I have the Slim chastilty belt for males from my-steel.de. It came at around 1,000€ which is quite around the price you...
Oracle
Old

General (re)view on chastity devices

Posted 01-31-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Recently, I am trying to wear my new chastity belt over a longer period of time, being mostly on no touch for the remaining time for a Sir. My longest chastity period straight has been around 3 weeks. And I also don't have gathered that much chastity time alltogether. I own a dozen chastity cages and one belt. Also, it's just a few years now that I tried chastity. So I am by no way an expert here.

But what I'd like to talk about is a big shift in my expectation and appreciation of chastity...
Oracle
Old

Current state of Chastity cage design

Posted 10-04-2019 at 10:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Chastity is one of my kinks I discovered just in the recent few years. It has given me so extreme arousal that it made me shiver and heat up like a bitch several times. A wonderful experience.

I am happy whenever I see others like Jaro dig into. to safety precautions like a key for emergency it's a theatre of mind, about the feeling of being forced while doing it consensual. That's why I see it not far away from denial as Chephren does it, for example.

But chastity is also...
Oracle
Posted in Toys
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The benefits of strap-on dildos

Posted 12-27-2017 at 07:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-27-2017 at 10:48 PM by CSasha

Dedicated to astro

Just a personal list of mine to use a strap-on dildo. Consent of all participants required for all benefits you want to exploit. No tea to unconscious or unwilling people.
Every benefit is optional.

- Have a boner whenever you want and for how you long you want, and get rid of it anytime you want.

- Send dick pics.

- Never have a broken penis from sex.

- Fuck without condome and still don't get...
Oracle
Posted in Toys
Old

Male chastity - Devices and belts

Posted 07-26-2017 at 01:29 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Since I have seen and experienced a couple of male chastity devices, I like to share my current view on them. They all share the basic principle to cover the growth of the penis with an open, bend or short, closed tube which is attached to a kind of ring between the balls and the body. The problem with these is, that either due to the weight of such metal devices or due to an erection even with plastic devices the penis in the tube pulls forward the ring on the other side of the balls. The balls in the...
Oracle
Posted in Toys