Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > alex_carter

Rate this Entry

Bullying

Posted 11-01-2014 at 07:57 PM by alex_carter

***For the person who is apparently trying to persuade me that working fast food is the best job in the world... Maybe where you live at working fast food is cool, but around here, you don't work fast food if you've graduated high school and definitely not if you've graduated college even if it is JUST a two year-associates degree. The only people who work fast-food are high school kids, people who do drugs and stuff or have a police record, or people who (for some unexplainable reason... to me) have a passion for working fast food.

You talk about how my parents should throw me out and stuff, well I'd be more likely to be thrown out if I were to get a fast food job than I am right now. I have no disrespect to people who work fast food, but around here it just is not the thing to do. And for your information, the only reason I only have 'two years of post-secondary education' is that I don't know what I want to do with my life, so instead of wasting money on a bunch of classes before I decide what I want to do, I decided not to further my education. So thank you for your input, but in this particular case, it was not appreciated and you have no idea what you are talking about. In the future I'd like it very much if you NOT try and put me down for doing the smart thing and saving money. ***

Also, to anyone out there who ever tries to put someone down or make them feel bad (aka bully) someone based on their education or lack thereof, It's quite an accomplishment to graduate college, even if it is only a 2 year school or a community college, and even high school for that matter, so I don't want to hear or see you EVER use someone's schooling or lack thereof to try and put them down. There are people out there who could be very hurt by that and take offense to it. I am strong so I am not going to let it affect me, but you don't know the person on the other side of that keyboard who is recieving the words you type. They may have some sort of disability, be it mental or physical. It may have been all they could do to get to the point in their education that they did. Who cares whether they graduated high school, college, or whatever. All that matters is that they did their best and if that isn't good enough for you then that's too bad, because it is for me. And, just to note, if I EVER see ANYONE bullying another person (when it isn't wanted or asked for, since taking into consideration the type of website this is and some peoples kinks) I WILL report them, whether it is based on education or something else. I will not tolerate bullying. I was bullied when I was a little girl and it's not fun to be on the other end of mean, cruel, hateful words that are intended to hurt.

To summarise a long and rambling blog entry. Think before you post. Remember that on the other side of your message is a person too. If you wouldn't want someone to treat you that way, then you shouldn't do it to others (unless they ask...again, taking into consideration the type of site this is. ).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2880 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well said I agree fully on ur thoughts
  2. Old Comment
    It really makes me said to read that stuff like that happens on here. I really think judgments and bullying has no place in the community off GetDare and in the end it should happen nowhere but GetDare would be a good start. I totally agree with you and thank you for sharing.